No announcement yet.

Hello!!!:)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shame. Hopefully you have more girls than boys under Dandelion!
    All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
    For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

We almost definately have two little legbar girlies with Dandelion!
      Fingers crossed,but so far the move seems to have gone well...Dandelion was understandably quite anxious,but settled back with her babies in their new home.Marigold gave us a little bit of a scare...when Andi popped her in the coop for the night she decided she was going to sleep on top of Dandelion!...Andi left her there,so I went back to check she wasn't squashing babies...she'd settled right in front of the nest.
      When I let them out this morning Marigold came straight outside & Dandelion got up for food in the coop...got to work out how to feed them,I put a bowl of chick crumb & a bowl of mash...guess which bowl the chicks went for!
      I'll be there most of today,just to keep an eye on the situation....maybe even get a pic or two!
      I didn't & won't do it,but you wouldn't believe how tempted I was to swap a couple of her girls for our boys!!!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

try putting some cat biscuits (for the extra protein) in with the mash, you can whizz em in a blender, the extra protein won't do the girls any harm and the chick crumbs are just higher in protein than normal chook food

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X