X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {{{{{{{{{{{hugs Suechooks}}}}}}}}}}

Bluemoon -
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• now that is a stunning chook......................................wow!!!!

Comment

• plus 3 newbies = 1244

Comment

• ok so what has bramble got now - marsh daisy - 1 little chick just hatched under mommy hen so we wil see how many by the morning.

Then well erm um - I kinda got a teency tiny little bit carried away at the auction - 4 lemon cuckoo pekins, 3 lavender pekins and a cuckoo pekin cockerel and a 3 belgium blues!!!

so thats 12 more today - so that equals 1256
          My Blog
          http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

• Was debating wether to actually post our newest arrivals but here we go

2 White Stars and 2 cuckoo pekins and 2 black pekins all girls.

the white stars join our laying flock to add white eggs and the pekins are to compelete trios with lonely cockerels.

PS really really lovely to meet sue!!
            My Blog

Comment

• So that makes 1262 + my 4 = 1266!
              And lovely to meet you all too!

Comment

• 1265 I'm afraid Just been out to check for any late eggs and found Daffodil, one of my Welsummer girls that I hatched in March dead in the coop. I had to shove her inside my jacket so Basil wouldn't see me carrying her out, couldn't do with any aggro from him this afternoon!! I've checked her over as far as I can, there's no obvious injuries, no lice, mites etc, so I just don't know. Oh dear, I feel sad now
                My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Oh no, so sorry Maureen. It does show it's not just the ex-batts that go so suddenly. ((((((((((big hugs))))))))))

Comment

• ok now to confuse things my original 3 ... plus 3 ex-batts ... but they kept attacking babies and were rehomed so spose we cant count them ... but have hatched 5... lost one duster yesterday and one a week after hatching so leaves me with 3 then i got 9 chicks for meat ... and 2 ducklings ... so 1277 .... but 1279 if we count the ducklings

Comment

• No Lynda, you can't count the ducklings, or the kittens, or the rabbit, or the cats or Poppy. Only CHICKENS, ones that say bokbokbokchookbok
                      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• but they think they are chickens ... and they say bokbokbokchookbokquack

Comment

• Welcome back Lynda! i was only thinking the other day we hadn't heard from you for ages!

Comment

• Lynda {{hugs}} for Duster but lol about the ducklings!
                            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Sorry Mo & Lynda!{{{x}}}

Feel all insensitive now adding three lil hatchlings!
                              We think there's one Buff Orpington,one Jubilee Orpington and one...incredibly cute Dark Brahma.

So after a beer I make that 1280.....although a little worried now about our Norfolk grey teens...they honk instead of bok,please Aunty Mo,can they stay?
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• two more marsh daisies hatched taking the total of three MD's which = 1282

also include a large "thing" of a cockerel that came wandering over the field last night and into our pens........ they are cutting the wheat and i think he has been holed up in there for a while. he is in a bit of a sorry state but my god what a size.

he is around 23-24" tall! massive legs on him, feathered and a eagle like head so i think he has some brahma in him but where the rest comes from i dont know! He is taller than my Cochin cockerel!

gonna put him in with the waifs and strays and see if anyone claims hiim, if not i might put him with the dorking girls to see if i can make turkey sized roasting chickens!!!

so total is now 1283!
                                My Blog

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X