X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3105+ my 3= 3108

Comment

• Seeing as I haven't updated my numbers since 2011 it's about time I did... back then I had 43 but am proud to say I've reduced them to one flock of twenty-something over winter except for two young Sicilian cockerels that have a separate run (and will go to other breeders at some point). Resisted my urge to give in to every little broody this time

So 3108 - 20 = 3088

One who passed away was a 14-y-o bantie who hatched in 2000. Here she is on the right with her friend (left), same age, who is still scratching away happily - slowly going blind, it seems, as she sometimes almost runs into things, but she can still find her grains and worms and peck the "youngsters" (anyone younger than 14.5) away, so that's fine.

Attached Files
      ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

• 3088 - 1= 3087
        Lost black eyed Suzy this morning.

Comment

• 3088+ 37= 3125 .... ��

Comment

• 3125 + my 5 black rocks = 3130

Comment

• 3130 + my 50 = 3180

Hi all, I breed Ixworth, welsummers, Scots dummy's, silkies

And also keep exchequer leghorns and cream legbars

Comment

• 3180 - 1 = 3179

Petunia put to sleep this evening. She's had wobbly legs for the past couple of weeks and been on Metacam. Had been slowly improving and living in a dog cage in the lounge. Suffered a twisted neck today however and so decided to call it a day as it seemed unlikely she would ever be able to rejoin the flock. (The horrid little madams had turned on her as soon as they realised she was ill.)

Comment

• 3179 + my new 4 = 3183

Attached Files
                  All My Spare Time Is Spent On The Plot .. Gardening Is What I Love To Do..
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Andiwiddow View Post
                    3179 + my new 4 = 3183

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54132[/ATTACH]

5 back garden suburban chooks here

3184 Will definitely attach pics at some point - I'm a very proud chicken mama!

Comment

• 3183+5=3188 TC...............Not that I'm trying to teach you how to count Chickens you understand......
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Forgot to deduct my 2 recent losses

3188- 2 = 3186
                        Last edited by Nicos; 15-03-2015, 09:56 PM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          3183+5=3188 TC...............Not that I'm trying to teach you how to count Chickens you understand......
                          Whoops, added to 3179 instead of Andi's total. Would you believe me if I told you I have As in A Level Maths and Physics...and a Chemistry degree? Shocking....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChemist View Post
                            Would you believe me if I told you I have As in A Level Maths and Physics...and a Chemistry degree? Shocking....
                            ..........................Nope..........
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My 4 girlies = 3190

Comment

• Have added 3 more to my little flock...a crested legbar, a french black copper marans and an unnamed pretty cross that my youngest wouldn't leave without.

3190 + 3 + the original 2 = 3195
                                Last edited by muddled; 29-03-2015, 08:59 AM.
                                http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X