No announcement yet.

Soft Fruit Circle 2016

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like all the parcels have landed safe and sound. For anyone that ummed and arred or just wondered what the parcels were like, here is a piccy of one of the parcels for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2371526

Comment

I loved my parcel

Was down the allotment his afternoon planting them all

Many thanks for organising

Comment

Sorry I missed this, would have been ideal with moving plots this winter to a bigger one. If my fruit shrubs take well and I work out if I can get cuttings u should have some to give for next year (raspberry joan j, ruby, blackberry Reuben, raspberry Buckingham, and pos a few others also).

Great that you guys and girls put your time into this 🖒

Comment

Is anyone interested in doing a swap again this year? Id be up for collecting and distributing the swaps if theres some interest

Comment

My raspberry all gold cuttings got rooted well. Have enough for my self so i can put the next year's cuttings into circle.
            Last edited by Elfeda; 18-03-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Sorry folks I will be giving it a miss this year. Really pleased that someone is willing to step forward and run it

Comment

I'm definitely interested if I can get myself organised this year (totally failed last year!)

Comment

Me too :0)

Comment

GG has started a new thread for a swap 2017/18 http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...7-a_92832.html

If a kind Mod could please close this thread

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work, NG.
                      Thread closed as requested!

Comment

Soft fruit circle 2016 - apology!

Just wanted to let peeps that were in the 2016 circle know that I have dropped a clanger - Sorry! There is a chance that the blackberry is a loganberry. I don't even remember ever buying a loganberry but one of the plants on my tunnel is definitely a loganberry. So there is a knock on issue - I think I took all the cuttings from the blackberry but can't be sure.

If I can get new ones to root from both I will send them for the 2017 circle.

Sorry again.

Comment

Soft Fruit circle 2016 - FIG

I couldnt reply to the original thread as its locked but just wanted to say many thanks to whoever put the fig cutting in

I just had a look today and it has taken and has strong roots on it

I have just the place for it growing up my pergola, thanks

Comment

Thread reopened for NG & Maverick's posts.
                            Please only post about the 2016 swap here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X