This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Put them into modules and sell the excess on ebay.
    may have to figure out a way to pack em up and post em to spread the luuurve round the vine.
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• Now that's a good idea Will be starting of some more soon
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
        may have to figure out a way to pack em up and post em to spread the luuurve round the vine.
        Even better...wrap in newspaper on a strip of card and wind round with cling film seems to be a good way of keeping them protected. I received a few things last year like this and they all survived.

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          Even better...wrap in newspaper on a strip of card and wind round with cling film seems to be a good way of keeping them protected. I received a few things last year like this and they all survived.
          cool, i'll see how many i have by the end of march, hopefully they still wont be TOO big by then and i can offer some around.

I dont have room to do them in the ground, so all my spuds will be bucket jobs, and there is only so much room for buckets as well
          Last edited by BrideXIII; 21-02-2009, 05:42 PM.
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• I've check several times on my 50 seeds, and nada. Until this morning, when one has germinated. I'll pop that one into a little pot and see if any others are to follow.

Comment

• Today I put in approx 30 blue salad potato seeds in modules, then into an unheated propagator. Seeds originally from Quark1. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Note to self - must sow a few!
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                  Note to self - must sow a few!
                  Ditto..........
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Well I've now sown a half seed tray with a scattering on the surface and lightly covered with compost. They are on the dining room windowstill with a big poly bag over. We shall see. I still have 3 more packs and I didn't even use all of those. This will be interesting!
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• following flum's lead i've popped my march batch into my popup seed tray and left them somewhere cool. Hopefully they'll compliment the 12 seedlings from my earlier sowing and that'll be me potatoed out for the year. has anyone has they're seedlings split/branch at the top yet?
                      www.myspace.com/alexfcooke
                      www.outofthecool.com
                      http://polytunneldiaries.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My one seedlings has signs of more leaves coming, which inspired me to check on the other 49 seeds and to my delight - loads have sprouted. So, I pricked off/tore off about 15ish...and popped them into modules [3 or 4 to each module] and we shall see.

Comment

• Well I finally got around to planting some of mine today. Late, but better than never I hope.

Comment

• First three heads popped up today

Comment

• I pricked mine out a week ago but it looks as if there's only 3 survived. They've got 4 true leaves each and look quite healthy.
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• 2 of the sprouts that I popped into modules yesterday are up already.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X