Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snake the squadie View Post
    she would have her work cut out where i am from
    Wherever that is surely it's better than Basra? Even Mexborough's better than Basra.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

not been to mexborough for a while but as i remember it it would be 50/50

Comment

hi mine is in longbridge in brum and me and my 6 year old cycle there

Comment

Mine's in Haverhill, 5 mins from the house and on the edge of an industrial estate.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Mine's in Chester, about 10 mins cycle or 5 mins by car (depending on the amount of equipment to take down there!), near a retail estate.
            http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

Mine is in West Sussex five minutes from home so me and the dog can stroll down and see what is happening

Comment

Mine is in South East London, about 15 minute drive from home. Not as nice as some others sound, but when I am there I feel like I could be anywhere in the world, birds singing, no traffic sounds, etc.

Comment

hi,
                  im new here too.
                  mines in wolverhampton about a stone throw from the dunstall park racecourse. untouched, unloved and uncared for for goodness knows how long and currently wading through weeds in search of david bellamy (sure to be in the undergrowth somewhere).
                  never mind hubby keen coz it involves tools, littly (4) keen coz it involves getting mucky and im over moon as on horticulture course as well and can put paper into practise.

joolz x

p.s we have a loo too. brick with door but not ventured in there yet!!

Comment

Mine is about 2 mins walk from my house in Port Sunlight , Wirral, Merseyside. PORT SUNLIGHT VILLAGE ONLINE COMMUNITY £8 a year, just got it and there are lot to do!
                    Last edited by newshootsinsunlight; 05-02-2008, 09:42 AM.
                    http://newshootsinsunlight.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mine is in Chester, the Roman, City of Eagles. It is 'run' (in its loosest form) by Chester City Council. Anyone close ?

Comment

Mines in Kings Norton, Birmingham

Comment

Mine's in North Herts, and I live next to the lottie site
                          You are a child of the universe,
                          no less than the trees and the stars;
                          you have a right to be here.

Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

blog: http://allyheebiejeebie.blogspot.com/ and my (basic!) page: http://www.allythegardener.co.uk/

Comment

mine is in Co Durham and is one street away from my house

Comment

Mine is in Edinburgh, near the Botanical Garden. And near the crematorium. But unfortunately they have really, really strict rules on making fires on our site. Seems a bit of a joke to me though given that we are beside the biggest fire in town!

Comment

Ours are both in Southampton, next to each other and about ten minutes drive from the house, which is where the main body of "herbs" is.
                                Bright Blessings
                                Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X