No announcement yet.

who has allotments where

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheGrosvenorStPlotMine's in sunny Bolton lancs only place on earth where it seams to rain ALLthe time ....anyone else in bolton if so i have some free compost bins you can have & a water but
    Last edited by bwfc07; 21-04-2008, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Mine's in Gods own country, Land of rolling hills, and smillie sheep.

Wales
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Wagland View Post
        I've got three plots in Colchester now - two of which are on what is apparently one of the oldest allotment sites in the country.
        SNAP! Well, nearly...I have one allotment in Colchester. I didn't know Colchester has one of the oldest allotment sites in the country.

Comment

we have just got ours in romford essex we had a choice of a couple mostly overgrown ours wasnt but it has taken us ages to get back to the soil lots of new takers on our site and its starting to come to life at this time of year its lovely!!

Comment

Originally posted by sallyw View Post
            we have just got ours in romford essex we had a choice of a couple mostly overgrown ours wasnt but it has taken us ages to get back to the soil lots of new takers on our site and its starting to come to life at this time of year its lovely!!
            Hi Sallyw. I moved from Romford a few years ago, how long have you been living there? I moved from the Rush Green area. Glad you got a plot, enjoy.

Comment

Hi seed addiction we have lived in gidea park for about 26 years now i bet suffolk is a lot more rural we feel that we are townies really. when i decided on an allotment i really didnt want one on a road, ours is lovely its a very large site and once youre there you only hear the birds!!

Comment

Mine is in Cookham, about a 5 minute walk from my house. I just got it last year, so half of it is still just weeds. Actually, even the half I'm working is still full of weeds, haha.

I like the Grapes Map, I'm going to have a good looksee at that.

Comment

Mine is in balby doncaster had it about 3 years just took another plot on, Im lucky its nextdoor, Now makes 600 sq meters new plot twice the size of my first,Now spent 6 months clearing the plot of all the cr** the last guy left.

Comment

HI
                    Mine is in Colchester in Essex

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Just thought I'd bump the grapes map back to prominence...
                      What a fantastic idea! How do I put my map on the google earth thingy? Bernie aka DDL
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• ours is in the Pyrenees!

We are 1000 metres up in the Pyrenees so have some strange weather! Snow one week then +25 degrees and sunny the next!!

Carole's garden blog

Comment

• Hi everyone, mine is in stoke on trent, I've had it for a week now. I've been really lucky with it as my plot was only given up last october so I have got some things already in it. I've got strawberries, Rhubarb, a few leeks, onions,beetroot and parsnips. although there is some weeds it isn't too bad. I've also just planted some dwarf runner beans and some more leeks.

Comment

• hi kittykat8 we are in preston our site is serpentine 3 and my plot is 215 we have around 80 plots on our bit but the whole site is massive if you go on google earth type in preston north end and we are on the left hand side of pne near the big road
                            its a huge site
                            PRESTON NORTH END
                            xbox gamertag billybobs
                            add me to your friends list if you got what it takes

Comment

• Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
                              Not really an allotment but have 5 acres between Fearn and Portmahomack in Easter Ross, approx 35 miles north of Inverness.
                              Oh yeah, and Nick, how can warwickshire possibly be God's County when it's not even in Gods Country ?
                              Now that's a bit of the country I know... (lived at Balintraid, near Invergordon for a while). Utterly beautiful - I envy you.

Comment

• Mine's in Bexley, 20 mins walk or 5 mins cycle away. As of yet I've no shed or car so generally walk it, carrying the tools I'm going to need.

Roll on permanent erection!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X