No announcement yet.

need advice on dealing with plot holder

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This beggars belief really, I've read this first in bemusement and now concern, surely sommat has to be done before one of these ladies pops off...........
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Dont leave it any longer to get help for these people. Ring the police and social services and voice your concerns let them decide the best course of action. It sounds like they are being forced to do something. Better to be safe than sorry, if it does turn out to be ok then no harm will have been done.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Why does the flim Cocoon keep springing to mind?
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Are Virgins going missing in your area?

Sounds like the local Coven are at work....or do they burn Crosses.....??

Sounds very off....We had a lot of thiefts and other going ons at our site we now have a committee member double lock the gate at 9pm and open it at 7am.

I would love to know all the details.....
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
            Dont leave it any longer to get help for these people. Ring the police and social services and voice your concerns let them decide the best course of action. It sounds like they are being forced to do something. Better to be safe than sorry, if it does turn out to be ok then no harm will have been done.
            Yes once the tennis finished I phoned our local station and someone is going to phone me in the morning.

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            Please forgive me if this sounds like i'm not seriousabout whats going onas I'm horrified and pleased (if that's the right word ) that you have comne to the same conclusion as me -elderly people being taken up to d the work like something on the news.

Anyway when my friend was trying to explain what had happen after the frst
            night he said anI quote " it was like a scene in cocoon "
            Originally posted by NOG View Post
            Are Virgins going missing in your area?

Sounds like the local Coven are at work....or do they burn Crosses.....??

Sounds very off....We had a lot of thiefts and other going ons at our site we now have a committee member double lock the gate at 9pm and open it at 7am.

I would love to know all the details.....

Please don't laugh but when my friend went out that first night in his PJ's he shone the touch into throuh the gate and got the biggest fright and I quote " Imagine a the witch fom a childrens book well she looked like that with the croocked nose, worts on the face a missing teeth only thing missing was a hat I jumped out of my skin" and then the next night when three turned up well we did wonder about a possible coven

I found out today when I took the earlier phonecall that when the neigbours thought we had a breakin two of the house owners climbed over their fence to confront who they thought were children when they found the guy sat there with a light on his shed he told them to F off and get back to their sad lives. This was said without ever speaking to these men ever before. This was a few days before the elderly men and women started appearing.

Oh and I will update you all on what happens strange as it may be

Comment

Been reading this thread with concern. Seems something not quite right there. I'm quite concerned for the welfare of these elderly people. Hope things work out marathon.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

I would love to know all the facts....just cos I am a nosey git.
                My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

New rule,nobody to be onsite between the hours of dusk and dawn without authorization of commitee member

Comment

New rule; any ****wittage to be swiftly followed by eviction.

It reminds me of the cocklepickers...I hope the police can help in some way.

Comment

I can't believe you waited until the tennis was over before you phoned someone!!!!!!

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                        I was thinking more 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest!'

Comment

Phone his work he might get sectioned because he don't sound like the full shilling then you can give the plot to someone more capable

Comment

Alliens, witches covens, geriatric chain gangs..........

Can't wait for the next installement.

Comment

This has surely got to be a wind up?

Comment

I can't believe this!! It sounds all very strange.

I must say I was at my allotment till 9pm a few weeks ago, I really only went home as I knew I needed some dinner and sleep.

I have planted over wintering onionsn in the dark once, with head tourches and the car head lights shining on to the plot. Was not there very long but we didnt hang around, tried not to make too much noise ( houses very close to the plot) but was then joined by one of our neighbours who had some work to do on his greenhouse that had suffered some damage in the recent winds.

But I don't think I would go to the plot to dig late at night, maybe to water if in the summer but thats about it.

please keep us posted!!!
                                http://warmanallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X