X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go...
    Attached Files

Comment

Awww...lovely!...she looks so interested!

JCB and wheelbarrow next year????
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That's a lovely photo Stan
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Stan...just realised your initial post is two years old!!!! Wondered why your daughter was being given a rake and spade for Easter when she was only two weeks old! Really should read before I jump in with two big feet! Anyhoo glad to see she is enjoying the gardening!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, dear Stan.
            Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
            Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Back again!

Comment

Hey there!…

Great to see you back
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Welcome back Stan hows your garden doing.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Garden is good thanks. We extended the plot a little during lockdown back in 2020 and our little girls made a tonne of money selling cheap plants to passers-by who at that time were unable to get to garden centres. So hopefully they are increasingly getting the gardening bug!

More recently I have pruned the apples trees and thanks to this forum I have gotten fairly handy with a pair of secateurs and long lopper! Our apple trees have more productive in recent years than when we first moved into the property 11 years ago.

Work has picked up a notch so I've got a young lad in the village helping in the garden to save me some time so I'm going to rope him in to get some of the plot turned over as a few nettles have found a home in one of the beds.

Just ordered some seeds yesterday though and am starting to study the weather forecast so it must be time to start planting again soon!

The chooks are thoroughly fed up of their enforced avian flue lockdown though and I'm getting increasingly fed up of seeing other people's chooks wandering outside flouting the regs. I can't wait to let them back outside again as it's not good for their health to be cooped up even though they have a decent sized run and sawdust to keep it as dry underfoot as possible. They need to be eating grass and bugs. Egg production is significantly down too, no doubt as a result!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X