• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello & welcome Nutters ........ Wot Nutters
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Good luck with your endeavours. Reminds me of the old saying "We can't do everything but everyone can do something" or words to that effect. Somethings will work and somethings will but at least you are trying to make a difference .

Comment

hi gill, i am actually in runcorn, so i am very local to you! x
        grow food, not lawns

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...inning%21.html

Comment

A very warm, if somewhat belated, welcome to the Vine
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

boo hiss to this weather! i was rather hoping to have my baby seedlings moved into the outside poly tunnel greenhouse and have a fresh batch starting off indoors.......instead i am sat here watching the snow coming down! hope everyone elses plans havent been scuppered as well by the weather forecast for this week xx
            grow food, not lawns

Comment

I don't mind the cold to be honest, it reduces the slug numbers.

If you are planning on having a go at making your own wine, a good one to start with is Elderflower Champagne, you can normally start making that around the end of May if the Elder's in bloom. Its very easy to make and you need very little special equipment. It is worthwhile noting though you will need some citric acid, and its very hard to come by at your pharmacy come the end of May, worth asking them now if they have any.

Welcome Kate, I am one of the nutters this lot are warning you about....
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

hello again well, am glad the cold will keep the slug numbers down. i managed to kill my seedlings (i think) when i repotted them to move to the polytunnel greenhouse *sigh* not discouraged.....last month was so foul i was resigned to things not going my way, lol.
                going to collect chooks this time next week......so now am planning on growing greens for them on top of the garage, and setting everything up so they cant have a naughty nibble on the container seedlings, lol.

happy planting all
                grow food, not lawns

Comment

sorry for the late welcome, enjoy puppy.
                  '' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X