No announcement yet.

Pyramid at Giza, Gas expansion chamber - SOLVED

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ The real reason for the voids has just become apparent....it's to store rary's duplicate posts

Then again it could relate to the eutrophication of the Nile and it was built as an elaborate purification system. The build up of iridescent or goniochromism could be a direct result of the algae growth.

Comment

Just went back over the posts on this thread, with all the chemistry etc. mentioned, could it be applied to heating my greenhouse, so far the one bit of information I understand is Pottys floating paper, simple but effective well done that man, and Lumpy too much information about bumping and grinding, please remember there are some old folk on the Vine

OR its as Potty says its the Nutter of the Year competition
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        ^^^ The real reason for the voids has just become apparent....it's to store rary's duplicate posts
        Or perhaps where a kind Mod could sit and wait ready to help us younger members of the Vine
        Evidently when going back over the posts I missed that
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Mmmmmh. How many of you have actually been inside the the Pyramid. As I remember it the way in has a part where you have to be a dwarf to get through it and the "room" where the sarcophagus was in originally had so little air we were all gasping and really glad to get back out. It wouldn't have been expensive or difficult to pipe some air in. anybody letting off methane would have been lynched.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

I was going to suggest some kind Mod remove Rary's duplicate post, then realised the thread would not make sense and people would be

Then I thought sense on this thread Potty you've been at the wacky baccy again
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I've been crunching numbers and....and doing precise scale drawings using TinkerCAD

Click image for larger version

Name:	khufu_model.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	2376246

Using the known actual dimensions in Egyptian cubits 440 (base) x 280 (height)

Means the large sphere is 216 cubits in diameter

With the smaller balls a factor x1 reduction so therefore 108 (half) and it all fits perfectly.

HOWEVER 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 or "666"....

Argh..... Damian Omen moment or Donald Sutherland in "Don't look now"

I realise it represents the earth and her sister moon in its 4 season phases.

The volume ratio between the larger and smaller sphere is 1:8...
              Atomic number for Oxygen = 8 Hydrogen = 1...
              Last edited by no_akira; 20-01-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

^^^^^^ I was with you right up to the bit where you said " using TinkerCAD

Comment

Could the circadian oscillations of earth and the sister moon be affected by the presence of heavy water which is the only known chemical substance that affects this period by consistently increasing the length of each cycle? If so, where did it originate from?
                  Also, it could be that we're looking at this the wrong way round as a void could represent a form of negativity, so maybe we need to alter some numbers thus:
                  1) Using the Egyptian cubit measurements of 440 x 280 that makes the large sphere of 216, 6+2=8. 8-1=7.
                  2) Taking the numbers individually, 440 and 280 add up to 18. 8-1=7.
                  3) Deduct the atomic number of hydrogen (1) from that of oxygen (8) and you get 7.
                  4) 6+6+6=18. 8-1=7.
                  5) The word "pyramid has seven letters.
                  6) If you translate the word "pyramid" into the numerical order they occur in the alphabet, you get this:
                  16, 25, 18, 1, 13, 9, 4. 1+6=7. 2+5=7, 1-8=7, then adding the rest as individual numbers you get 18 where 1-8=7.
                  7) Seven is the third prime number, the others being 1,3,5. 5+3-1=7.
                  I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

The more I think on this, the more I think you are all on the wrong track, I believe that the builders (brickies) were on a bonus and were paid for every layer of building blocks that was placed, now if they could miss some out they could claim a layer, and have the blocks or bricks spare which they could then sell back to the owner or an take to an other job.

Comment

I thought you were going g to say VC and you played there as children Rary..........

Comment

I have "played" there several times, GL but never with rary, unless he was the ne'er do well who threatened to make my camel run if I didn't give him money - or the little ruffian who was stealing my shoe as I hung grimly onto my handbag and the camel's hump.

There is nothing new about "a void" at the Pyramids. It should not have a space in the middle of it but it has.

All it means is "avoid" camels, touts and other pests whilst visiting The Pyramids.

Comment

No VC I have never been there, never had any great desire to go to these foreign places, though of the two you describe evidently I would have been the younger of the two

Comment

Are you ready for this GYO this earth shattering...

Cue the music from the old spice advert... "D

https://youtu.be/cg-IlJMQMIU

The Pyramid shape is a H4O molecule

This is one of the strongest acids.

They were cutting stone with paired blades with acid as a lubricant softener!

This is the reason for the masks head gear & chest plates

Egyptians were obsessed with the seen and unseen.

Also "Snake Staffs = insulated high voltage cable"

Stick that in your pipe

Comment

You forgot the bit about how the pyramid sharpens razor blades.

Comment

Originally posted by no_akira View Post
                                Are you ready for this GYO this earth shattering...

Cue the music from the old spice advert... "D

https://youtu.be/cg-IlJMQMIU

The Pyramid shape is a H4O molecule

This is one of the strongest acids.

They were cutting stone with paired blades with acid as a lubricant softener!

This is the reason for the masks head gear & chest plates

Egyptians were obsessed with the seen and unseen.

Also "Snake Staffs = insulated high voltage cable"

Stick that in your pipe
                                Oh and canopic jars, strong acid containing vessels, earthen ware.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X