Pyramid at Giza, Gas expansion chamber - SOLVED

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matter transfer, Jay-ell....

Anyhoo, that's nonsense. It's the pyramid itself that's the space ship - the void is where they kept the diLithium crystals. After the unfortunate event involving a cult of thieves in Bast-masks in c. 2270BC (origin of the much-repeated phrase, "the cat's got the diLithium crystals, Cap'n!") the pyramidal space transport has been without propulsion.

Obviously.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^so it was you who nicked the instruction book for the Tardis then.

I agree with 1Bee. As a devout watcher of Stargate etc everybody knows that the pyramids are just waiting for the overlord and Ja'far to turn up and fly them off.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

This bit of my theory is gonna blow your minds

Click image for larger version

Name:	methane_pyramid_c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	2376220

This is a methane molecule CH4 represented in plastercine by molecular weight 1H:6C

(x4 9g balls / 54g ball)

Its has the exact same dimensions as the Pyramid at Giza

So not only did the Egyptians understand Hydrolysis, electricity they also understood basic chemistry.

Basically the Pyramid at Giza was built by a chemist from the future who thought "How can I send a message to the future illustrating our knowledge.

Cue Twilight zone music...."Come with me on a journey into another dimension...."

Oh another thing, "Eye of Horus" is "Flemings left hand rule for motors"

Also all their "electric blue" pottery & jewellery you will find fluoresces under the high UV lamps that lit their most sacred temples due to the crude metal being used as a filament.
        Last edited by no_akira; 18-01-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately the CH4 molecule doesn't quite look like that as there is about 109 degrees between each H and the carbon at the centre. I am afraid you have allowed one of your balls to drop. Did you allow for the void within your carbon?

I have wondered that if the authorities allowed the diggers to access the void would there be another bang? Also if they get there, there is no longer a void as it will just be the outside inside, if you see what I mean.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Door View Post
            ...I am afraid you have allowed one of your balls to drop.
            *dying

*attempting laughter-related resuscitation.

Comment

As the Egyptians wore wigs, besides understanding hydrolysis they must have practised electrolysis as all they all seemed to have such shiney heads.

If the void (how big are we talking about here?) was built as a combustion chamber could it be just another complicated trap for grave robbers e.g gass them or if they persist on digging blow the little bluggers up?
              Last edited by Lumpy; 18-01-2018, 02:23 PM.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

The evidence just keeps on stacking up

Click image for larger version

Name:	schist_rotor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	2376235

So here is your liver & offal "chopper & mixer" or rotor as it is called in the chemical industry when mixing reagents.

This is a carved-out-of-sand-stone version that would have been used as a template in the "Lost wax" casting process using Copper and then the edges would have been sharpened.

That is a classic lumpy mixture churner & chopper

Comment

Are you suggesting the Egyptians also taught us about sintering

Of course the combustion could have been caused by by the exothermic reaction caused by linseed oil used in the embalming process
                  Last edited by Greenleaves; 18-01-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Sintering ? is that a ceramic pottery term ?

But now that you mention "Linseed oil", i've been needing a long chain fat with lots of carbon and Hydrogen molecules to add to the Hydrolysing mix to somehow make the CH4 part of the reaction, H20 (water) + O2 + heat and methane

Scorpion fluoresce a very similar colour under UV light to the blue Faience colour of the egyptian amulet objects, is this just coincidence...

Comment

OK I give up..................................no more understandie.

p.s I am not a classic Lumpy that has been churned and chopped.................I am an unique Lumpy that bumps and grinds...........

Comment

Perhaps the void was used as a giant heating system when linseed oil was combined with natron to produce a smokeless fuel. It could also have resulted from the embalming process when methanol is oxidised with a catalyst such as silver to create formaldehyde. As this is acidic in nature, over the years what was simply a small hole (or whatever) gradually enlarged due to the erosion of the natural granite stones used in the construction of the pyramid. Granite has a coarse-grained structure and, though hard in nature, it can become permeable through cracks and fractures if present, and deteriorates in the presence of acids by hydrolysis. I rest my case.
                        I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

OK, OK I have finally worked this thread out....

That VC person has organised a 'Nutter of the Year' competition and this is the warm up phase.

Must say it is going well, some very worthy contestants
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Nothing to do with me, Potty. I don't understand a word of it and have given up trying.

Comment

Same here, I am going to check out what Miss Mousetrousers has said, now where did I put that dictionary?
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Same here, I am going to check out what Miss Mousetrousers has said, now where did I put that dictionary?
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X