Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_akira View Post
    I've only gone and solved a 2000 year old 'design' mystery...SOLVED

Basically the central chamber is a big mixing bucket, x2 chemicals in solution are added. They react giving off Hydrogen or Methane gas filling the Kings Chamber (This was the reason nothing flammable was found in this chamber. Also explains the 'Over engineered' large granite casing stones in these chambers, so they can handle the thermobaric pulse.

I little skinny slave then comes along with a lighted wick and pokes it through hole in large wooden doors... THUMP WHOOOSH (singed eyebrow time)

This expanding gas finds the 'route of least resistance' out of this central chamber via the skinny star orientated chutes causing 100 ft bright blue flames out of either side of the Pyramid.

This is consistent with Egyptian Funerary thinking, Horus was always depicted as 'electric blue".

This night-time ceremony was performed annually to WOW the "working-classes" and keep them in check with the Kings Devine majesty and fitness to rule over you pleps.

Methane fairy lights in Ireland have often been associated with the soul in ancient culture

So these shafts are in the Great Pyramid - what about to other 100+ pyramids in Egypt or the 250+ pyramids built by the Kushites in neighbouring Nubia which don't have the shafts?

It's obvious these were all dry ski slopes.

Originally posted by boatsman View Post
    The pyramids were the inspiration for the Siegfried Line, which consisted amongst other things of small concrete pyramids as tank obstacles. Incidently, the occupants of the pyramids were provided with plenty of food - they could eat the sand which is there.
    So how much washing could you hang out on the pyramids?

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Those tank traps - did you realise that they are set out as diamonds, not squares, because that meant that less traps were needed as they could be set further apart but still keep the same gaps between them - thus saving on the concrete needed to construct them.
    I know what I mean.
    So whats the spacing for the tank traps, plant 16' apart with 10 yards between rows?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Methane can turn to methanol if mixed properly with hydrogen peroxide.

Methanol is an alcohol in its simplist form so.........................boy they knew how to party and the big chamber could have been used as a disco/rave/bar/ballroom etc
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

They need to get the "Pressure test" guys in that turn up at modern building sites toward the end of the build. I bet any money the kings chamber is gas tight.

Also the twin balanced doors that seal the kings gas chamber looks like air lock contraption.

Also explains the harvesting of organs (livers) from mass animal harvesting. I bet any money there is something unique about the war chopped cat liver reacts in hydrogen peroxide...

The ambient temp of lower x2 solution mixing chamber meant the cat livers could be collected over a year and slowly fermented stored until the next annual "bow down to my majesty you pleps" light show.

Comment

Maybe the fermented livers were dried out and used as a form of gunpowder to create that extra boom.

The double doors (both drop downs I believe) could resemble the doors used in labs to help stop contamination.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post

Methanol is an alcohol in its simplist form so.........................
            OMG it was a giant illegal still. *hic*

Comment

Originally posted by no_akira View Post
              They need to get the "Pressure test" guys in that turn up at modern building sites toward the end of the build. I bet any money the kings chamber is gas tight.

Also the twin balanced doors that seal the kings gas chamber looks like air lock contraption.

Also explains the harvesting of organs (livers) from mass animal harvesting. I bet any money there is something unique about the war chopped cat liver reacts in hydrogen peroxide...

The ambient temp of lower x2 solution mixing chamber meant the cat livers could be collected over a year and slowly fermented stored until the next annual "bow down to my majesty you pleps" light show.
              Now lets keep the conversation away from disembowelling moggies - or any other animals for that matter, you know how heated the forum can get, and in this cold weather I can imagine the heat being turned up pretty high.

Anyway, they can't be airlocks - I've read a bit about them and no one mentions them making the shwoosh - clunk sound you get in movies.

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
              ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
              ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post

Methanol is an alcohol in its simplist form so.........................boy they knew how to party and the big chamber could have been used as a disco/rave/bar/ballroom etc
                Yes, it is an alcohol - but it's not the one that gets consumed en-mass by the general populace - it doesn't give you a hangover though, corpses don't get hangovers. Gives the phrase "blind drunk" a different (and possibly it's original) meaning as it is a contaminate in "rural distillation"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanol_toxicity

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I've just cooked vegetables in a pressure cooker and released the pressure by pouring on cold water.
                  Just saying!

Comment

Jay-ell, you're right about methanol causing blindness and it can be a constituent of badly-made spirits made from potatoes. I doubt very much that cat livers were used in any way as cats were greatly revered by the Egyptians and looked after by a God called Bast. I wonder if the void in the pyramids has anything to do with the riddle of the Sphynx?

Bastet
                    I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Yeah, the ancient egyptians were "Real animal lovers"...

70 million animal mummies: Egypt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqqara

see Town of Saqqara

This is why these animals were revered it has something to do with gas emitted from their livers when mixed with 30%+ hydrogen peroxide.

You heard it here first remember...
                      Last edited by Scarlet; 17-01-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Surprised you didn't mention the Serapeum - there's a load of old bull there.

Comment

Maybe the ancient egyptians included large voids in their buildings because they were all secret yodellers?

Comment

According to the Discovery Channel the voids are hangers for alien spaceships

Comment

Is it possible this void that you are going on about, was used as a pressure cooker for all the livers that you have mentioned, so that they could cook them for the masses
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                                According to the Discovery Channel the voids are hangers for alien spaceships
                                Easy to spot the space ships that tried to park inside a pyramid - I mean, they actually forgot to build doors to the hangers (so much for their superior alien intelligence), all those dented UFOs.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X