This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^ you can chill out now VC

My rant.....been busy for weeks, home today...put my first load of bedding on the line and the heavens opened....got baskets of wet washing praying for a bit of sun and wind ....obviously not to be! I refuse to use the dryer

Comment

• Being nosey and wondering what I have missed.
      Drivers who should drive better.
      People that don't use a single brain cell.
      VC having a need to rant

Comment

• Can't settle down to work, but if I don't I'll have less time for gardening next week (and the week after). Talk about self-sabotage!

Comment

• The need to remind the majority because of the actions of a very, very small minority

Comment

• My rant, fox killed three lovely big adult frogs and just left them on top of the beds (I know it's the fox, wild life cam snapped him).
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• My rant, things being removed so that threads make no sense at all !
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Was waiting all day on a compost and top soil delivery from a company and it has not arrived, they have not called me and they are not answering their phone!
                I think we have been had

Comment

• St Patrick's day
                  I should be thinking about planting my potatoes.
                  Instead I'm listening to the wind howling down the chimney, watching snowflakes through the window and getting more fed up by the minute
                  Roll on Spring... I thought it had arrived this week but it was a false alarm

Comment

• I'm getting old: I can't work out how to change my signature!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                      I'm getting old: I can't work out how to change my signature!
                      "Settings"
                      "My Settings" on left
                      "Edit signature"

My rant - that I'm not ranting so I'll be told off by the big boss Mods for NCOTRT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                        I'm getting old: I can't work out how to change my signature!
                        That's not old - old is when you can't remember what your name is to sign for something LOL

Oops I'm not ranting either *blush*

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          At this very moment, I'd like to have my Pointy Stick back. I'd return it tomorrow, in used condition.
                          Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                          I wish you had it too!
                          Had a feeling toys were going to get thrown out the pram
                          Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                          The need to remind the majority because of the actions of a very, very small minority
                          Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                          My rant, things being removed so that threads make no sense at all !
                          My rant that like lumpy and potty, I missed everything that happened, and that we all naturally nosy
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Got a home insurance renewal quote of £308.91 up from £237,98
                            Quick look round and got a new policy for £178
                            Beggars belief
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• I really hope that I’m strong enough to do what I promised my my OH when he asked if he would end up going into a home. It’s coming closer.

Please cross your fingers for me.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lumpy I will pray for you
                                My rant I don't have enough time to do everything I want
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X