Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the competitioner judge who was, for once, speechless, so she......
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Asked rary who he thought was the best dancer, so looking closely at the three of them, (he was unaware that VC was just scratching herself and not dancing) he was about to give his highly sought after opinion, when Janie came onto the dance floor in all her finery ...
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ...sugar starched skirt from her girlhood, forget that she'd put on several stone over the years. and was ready to twist with the best and the partner who chose to join her was....
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Meeeeeeeee! Cried Nicos
          Dressed in her finest Greek waiter outfit , spinning and throwing plates left, right and centre......legs akimbo( well, sufficiently apart to stop her falling over).....hair waiving in the breeze ( draught)...eyes sparkling in the moonlight (glitterball)......
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• rary was really eyeing Janie, and thinking to himself "can you eat sugar starched clothes?"
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I can't I'm on a sugar free diet, no chocolates or sweeties for me just...............

Comment

• ...Janie was diverted by the thought of Greek dancers (your fault Nicos) ... do they also do glass balancing...
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• actually, looking at the time, not a good time of night to try this...
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• ...but the next morning Janie was found sitting in the corner of the GR with half a pyramid of champagne glasses!
                    There had infact been a whole pyramid, but the top one had tumbled and smashed...and it was then that she realised they were sugar glasses...oh yummy she thought(clearly experiencing 'midnight munchies') and started dismantling the pyramid ...one glass at a time...mmmmm...mint flavoured,manderine, cinnamon,mince pie flavoured...who would have thought?
                    Clearly experiencing an hallucinogenic sugar rush Janie.....
                    Last edited by Nicos; 17-12-2017, 09:43 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• wanted to be an Eyptian Queen so she could build more pyramids and went searching for the necessary bits and bobs. She found the Cleopatra costume hidden in the broom cupboard and went rushing off into the loo to put it on.

She returned looking stunning in her silken robe and woolly black wig.............her asp however ......
                      Last edited by Lumpy; 17-12-2017, 11:12 AM.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• was wrapped round her neck....
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• and was slowly turning....................
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• .............into a feather boa constrictor.

Aaaarrgh, said Janie, I can hardly swallow, fetch me a straw quickly, I need.................

Comment

• Finish my drink, it was after all her favourite pastime next to ......

Comment

• ............stamp collecting - and with that, she stamped hard on the feather boa's tail which uttered a pitiful cry and shed all its feathers. Poor boa, it looked like a scrawny old knotted rope, hanging there around Janie's neck, shivering.
                                VC hurried over, as fast as her little legs would allow, and tenderly unwound the boa and stretched it out in front of the blazing log fire. Plucking some feathers from her armpits she made a little nest for the boa (whose name was Basil after the herb, not because he was fawlty).
                                Basil cwtched up into the feather nest and gave a great sigh of contentment. Thank you, he whispered, Shall I tell you where the lair of raryhood is or shall I.....snore, snorezzzzzzzzzzzzz.
                                Oh dear, said VC, because she had grown quite fond of Basil, perhaps when you wake, you could...........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X