Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LD to Rary,have a free drink and relax in the chair by the fire and mind the...............
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• sparks, they may set light to your...
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• ....dental floss which....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• had been used to make a wonderful new hair..............
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Piece, for the folically challenged patrons of the GR, GL ordered one immediately in a dashing shade of.......
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 15-12-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• ...mint.....

Comment

• and orange stripes with purple spots. He thought that he would be easier to recognise when he went for..............
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• A secret rendezvous with........

Comment

• Santa to discuss the time and the place for the delivery of........

Comment

• The next clue in the search for the lair of Rary Hood, Lumpy was sceptical about this rendezvous so decided to.......
                      Last edited by Greenleaves; 15-12-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• ...Camouflage herself (two can play at that game she said)......then promptly pulled on...

Comment

• her snowflake costume and stuck herself to the meeting place so she could...............
                          Last edited by Lumpy; 15-12-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• ..........melt into the background and watch................

Comment

• what GL was really up to? Was he plotting and planning a...............

Comment

• take over bid for the role of Creative Director or was it even more sinister?.....
                                Last edited by Greenleaves; 15-12-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X