Weather update for those travelling to the GR

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    Recent heavy snowfall has made traveling by road to the GR very treacherous. As a result the Mods have secured the services of the self propelling boats from Hogwarts so patrons can travel across Loch Looney.

A recent news report has reported a very old man travelling on foot from the east coast because he heard the GR was a free house.....now what was his name.........
    Well that lets me out if its "a very old man" whats the bets its VC in her gardening gear
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Is there something happening tomorrow??

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Must be Scroogerary
        He'll have no joy hitch-hiking until he learns that its his thumb he should be waggling at passing motorists.
        Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        Probably Is VC, I heard he fell asleep on the train on his way so is having to walk from Aberdeen hoping AP spots him
        again not me, I dont travel by train, you have to pay for that I travel on the bus for free so dont need to THUMB lifts, anything else seen waggling will be my handkerchief hanging out my pocket
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Yes !! Rary;s buying the first round of drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
            anything else seen waggling will be my handkerchief hanging out my pocket
            Or is it a 50 note to buy the first round Rary??
            I'll have a Glenfiddich please
            Last edited by Tripmeup; 30-11-2017, 10:24 PM.
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Yes !! Rary;s buying the first round of drinks.
              Why is there no dislike option

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
              Or is it a 50 note to buy the first round Rary??
              I'll have a Glenfiddich please
              See above
              And anyway if I had a £50 note the polis wid be watching it

Comment

Right I am off to the GR, their are too many people here trying to get my money, but before I go, has anyone got a needle and thread that they cold give me, any colour will do its to do a wee repair to my pockets

Comment

Watch out for black ice rary!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

^^^^^^^Now there's a nice considerate young woman, so kind, Nicos due to your kindness I will let you buy me my first payable round

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X