Weather update for those travelling to the GR

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather update for those travelling to the GR

Recent heavy snowfall has made traveling by road to the GR very treacherous. As a result the Mods have secured the services of the self propelling boats from Hogwarts so patrons can travel across Loch Looney.

A recent news report has reported a very old man travelling on foot from the east coast because he heard the GR was a free house.....now what was his name.........

Must be Scroogerary
    He'll have no joy hitch-hiking until he learns that its his thumb he should be waggling at passing motorists.
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-11-2017, 03:59 PM. Reason: topy

Comment

Probably Is VC, I heard he fell asleep on the train on his way so is having to walk from Aberdeen hoping AP spots him

Comment

I shall be coming by broomstick. Draw your own conclusions.....
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

we will switch the landing lights on Mothhawk

Comment

Oh Oh Oh Hogwerts......................cann i cann i cann i have a wand please?

Other than 'no' I have booked a zepplin to drop me off. Please keep an eye out for a huge shadow approaching the GR then just to the lefy will be the piggin great baloon!

p.s leave Rary's habit of dandling things willy nilly out of it he can't help it.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              Oh Oh Oh Hogwerts......................cann i cann i cann i have a wand please?

Other than 'no'
              I won't say no Lumpy......just certainly

.....Not!

Comment

Lumpy, you can have this one

Don't tell GL that I gave it to you, its the little practice wand I had when I was modding. I "forgot" to return it

Comment

Dear Sir/Madam, please leave that kind generous gentleman that you know as rary alone. He is such a generous person that I think the people who frequent the hostilery known as the Gardeners Rest should endevour to drop some £10 notes wrapped round some £2 coins to give it weight into his pockets without him knowing, don't worry that it may fall out he has very deep pockets, (this is so that nothing falls out when he tries to be first at the bar to buy drinks) he has had a run of bad luck recently as the only time he manages to be at the bar first, well actually second, is when some one has offered drinks all round.
                  Yours respectfully
                  r... I anonymous
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Lumpy, you can have this one

Don't tell GL that I gave it to you, its the little practice wand I had when I was modding. I "forgot" to return it
                    I wuv you VC.....................ping snow ping frogs ping pong balls
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

That's a great spell, Lumpy
                      Look what's happened to GL

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        That's a great spell, Lumpy
                        Look what's happened to GL

Oh VC he's so cute please can I keep him?

Comment

I'm not sure how long he'll stay cute. Spells (and miracles) don't last forever and it is only a practice wand.

Comment

My mode off transport will be teleportation,as it's to bloomin cold for owt else BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

.............and Lottie Dolly has left the building..................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X