Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon Folks, have been busy sawing up wood and a general tidy up done, though its sunny there is still a cold wind blowing and if you touch anything that has been lying outside you can feel the chill in your hands, have cleared an area where I can sit some M.F.Bs so will mix up some soil and compost and get some tatties planted, its actually late doing this,but it has been to cold to do it earlier, enjoy the day and keep safe
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Dog has arthritis in wrist and elbow, has painkillers, then starting laser therapy next week. Should make her a lot more comfortable, but now have to give her 4 lots of medicine a day! Good job she's fine with a syringe in her mouth.....
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Poor dog! Laser therapy, never heard of that and I'm glad you can give meds easily. I used to be in tears when we had our two...nothing would coax them to take any medication whatsoever!
        Last edited by Jay22; 03-05-2018, 09:33 AM. Reason: Changing mess to meds!:/
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
          Not to everyone's taste, I know, but I have enjoyed the Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon but there are still a few I haven't read. This one is The Scottish Prisoner, next up is Seven Stones to Stand or Fall.
          So I could be missing for quite a while LOL......
          My son has had a couple of small speaking parts in the TV show! (Just thought I'd let you know)
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            My son has had a couple of small speaking parts in the TV show! (Just thought I'd let you know)
            Ooh How exciting! Tell me more.
            I wish it was nearer to me, for location visiting

Comment

• Afternoon,went back bed until phone rang just befor 10am,struggling with the attendance allowance form,just finished it with some help from a friend,needs posting,it was so stressfull doing and reading it back,i feel so close to tears,i have been worriting for a while about his lack of progress/going backwards,apparently,i am not the only one who has noticed it,i could be in for a bumpy ride,ahhh hemm,also waiting for an urgent hospital appointment,am hoping it turns out nothing to worry about,another hospital next week to see about the shoes,and a self assecement form to sort out from the DR to see a body to talk to,i feel like i lost a lot of him,he has been told what the Hospital is for,but not seem to respond to it,am worring for us both,all i can do is hold on,and hope for the best in all things,this is not a feel sorry for me,but a vent and a scream from the soap box,i always bounce back
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I've liked your post LD but It's more support than like

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                  I've liked your post LD but It's more support than like
                  Me too!...

Comment

• Evening all, been a bit showery and chilly again but I spent the morning in the greenhouses at home and the sfternoon in the tunnel at the plot. Looks as though we may have frost again tonight

Comment

• Evening all.
                      A sunny day but a very cold breeze.
                      No rain so that has to be a good thing.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Had a council meeting tonite giving money to good causes. We were only just quorate and we carried on chatting after the meeting which doesn't often happen apart from business that wasn't on the agenda. It's amazing what you find out when chatting with people you've known for years but only really talked to them about serious matters.

I also joined Slimming World as my doctor referred me, so I have 12 weeks free membership. I did tell the lady running it I had a meeting to get to after but everyone else was weighed etc. first and could escape but I had to wait until they'd done the raffle, a game (slowly) and other stuff. I ended up trying to leave when they then decided to go through the joining up routine with me.

I don't think there's any chance of me starting the diet until Saturday. I think it's supposed to make us all feel jolly. but that sort of entertainment does nothing for me and just makes me feel depressed.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good Morning All Cheer up Janie, you can escape in future! Sunny here after the dreadful downpour yesterday. I have to attend my SIL's funeral today Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning All

Bright but chilly this morning 3°. Hopefully the weather forecast is accurate and we are just about to embark on some drier warmer weather. More physio for me today then off to the plots.....so behind but nature has a strange way of catching up with things when it comes to growing.

Have a super Thursday

Comment

• Mornin all, 4.7 and the sun's out ... ha

Happy Thursdays
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Hope the day goes OK, FF. Good to hear your dog is responding, HH. And a very, very big hug for you, LD. Not sure how old your husband is, LD, but my Mum has had Age UK help her on a number of occasions for things like Attendance Allowance forms and other things. Well worth asking them for help.

As for here, no frost but very windy and big, thick, dirty clouds in the sky. No rain forecast but I reckon the weather is paying no attention to the weatherpeople.

Plus, plenty of work to get through before Mr Snoop returns this afternoon from his jaunt.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X