Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns out here, but for how long, off to the hospital for my camera down into my tummy, hopefully see ya all later........................

Comment

• Good luck, burnie. Had that done once. Won't mind so much the second time now I know what's involved.

Anyway, bright and sunny here. One job sent off. Another to do.

More rain due at the end of the week and over the weekend. Probably just as well. But won't get as much done this week as I hoped. Still, every little bit helps.

Hope you're all having fun, whatever the weather.

Comment

• Thanks Snoops, I've had a few, they found some polyps and removed them last time and this is a check to see if they've all gone now, bit brutal last time hopefully they'll be a bit gentler this time. Trouble with being built like a brick out house, folk think you're impervious to pain lol. Also it's quite interesting watching them inside you on the screen, but after about half an hour it got a bit boring and there's no gardening channels to watch either.

Comment

• Good luck Burnie and hope all goes well for you.

Good morning all.
          The same as others, dull, grey and cool,
          Domestics first and then going to see if I can make a little more space in the greenhouse.
          It's standing room only in there at the moment so it needs to be rearranged.
          I also need to be a bit more ruthless and get rid of some of the " no hoper" plants that are just taking up space.
          Wish it would get a bit warmer. Last week of April now and still unsettled.
          However, have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,same here,cold,misserable and vey damp,put heating back on,maybe do some domestic stuff,missing my fairy,am hoping not to be looking for another one,all the best Burnie,have a good day,&Bgood2yrselves
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning everyone...just back from a lovely break in Lanzarote. Hope you are all well. Have lots to catch up on so excuse me while I try.
              Have a great day!
              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon I made the most of this mornings sunshine weeding then some shopping, its rained since I arrived home a hour back
                Hope it went well this morning at the hospital for you Burnie.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon, hope things went well for you burnie, any photos
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Notable to get out to the garden or greenhouse today as one of the boys are off school and I am watching him, not that he need much watching, though I don't like just leaving him by himself, just in case he gets sick, after all we all like a bit of care and attention when ill, (though we don't always get it) the times I have heard " oh if I had known it was like this I would have done more for you" but like every other wife, that feeling is quickly forgotten need to go and collect the younger one from school
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Artnoon everyone - welcome back Jay.
                      Wet here - not nice! The pups are at the groomers and the house feels very empty - and quiet. The groomer's house will, however, be noisy and hairy. Hope they're behaving!
                      Nothing funny to report so I'll put the kettle on instead ............changed my mind, it doesn't fit!

Comment

• Good afternoon. Lucky you Bren. It hasn't stopped raining here all day.
                        Clearing out all the presses again.
                        It's either that or ironing on a wet day.
                        I

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bit late to clock on, but did a bit of gardening and some chores, then a bit more gardening til rain stopped play.
                          I see that you've all been busy one way or another

Comment

• Well I survived the procedure(just) with only a bit of being sick this time and I had my back to the screen, so didn't even get to watch this time. Good news is everything is repairing nicely.

Comment

• It actually stopped raining at about five o'clock so I got out to the greenhouse for an hour.
                              Felt like I had been released from prison.
                              Spent an hour pricing out my French marigolds.
                              Then the rain came again and I am back where I started.
                              Have a good evening all.
                              Glad you survived Burnie.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Glad things were ok burnie, I managed to get out to be garden this evening, had to break up a wooden arch then a swing, so have now used the frame from the swing to support wire fencing which I will use for growing sweet peas and I think I will include some sugar snap peas along with them though that might change to French runner beans not sure yet, I am sitting here with sore shoulders as the wire was quite springy and I had to do a fair bit of pulling to get it straightened out, I think it would have been easier to do some ironing, in fact it will be easier, as my OH won't let me touch the ironing, I think women just moan to their OHs to stop us trying it. Right think I will go now before anyone starts threatening me, enjoy your day tomorrow and pass on a smile Goodnight

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X