Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning ball. Bright and breezy here and dry.
    The rain and wind passed over during the night, I heard it.
    Lovely blue sky and 7 deg.
    Off out for a walk in the park before it changes it's mind.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Awful morning.

Mild, dark, gusty, tipping down. Rain looks like smoke as it blows across garden.

Met's forecast is rubbish as only supposed to be 10% chance of rain.
      Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Midday all,i shall NOT comment on the weather other than *R"!£$^*(%£,feel so tired out now,waiting for bed base to arrive,room looking nice ,look after yourselves,and stay safe.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon,raining here and a cold wind blowing, was thinking of going for some seaweed, but OH won't want to bag seaweed in weather like that and I won't be leaving the car in that weather,
          Attached Files
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Part of that last post was missing I had taken photos with my kindle to see if they would load, the first is the next part of the garden to be cleaned out the second is work in progress
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• We've had rain for the past few days - at night. Daffodils are in flower, the scented multi-flowered ones. The single ones are just poking out of the soil. Don't know what's happening with the tulips - they were stored for over a month at the bottom of the 'fridge, but nothing appearing yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                No news on the baby front yet. I’m taking two of my granddaughters and my baby great grandson out to lunch later. That’s something to look forward to.
                News on the baby front, I now have a great granddaughter.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Congratulations Janie

Comment

• Good Morning All Congratulations Janie! Mild again. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo/All

Terrible nights sleep....so up with the larks.

+8° in the greenhouse and quite breezy, more importantly it's dry

Have a happy Thursday All

Comment

• Morning it looks like being a fine day here
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy sunny Thursday (as soon as I typed "sunny" it started to rain.).
                          The Smart meter person will be here today. The thought of a new gas meter is very exciting. I think the existing huge beast has been there for at least 30 years! Its at ceiling height, inside a cupboard, in a poky little utility room. It'll be "interesting". Hope the installer is flexible and not too big - tall and slim would be best for the job.
                          However, the electric meter is in a cupboard under the stairs alongside the toilet so short and slim with no sense of smell would fit best in there.
                          Is your day going to be as exciting as mine? Don't try to make things up to outdo me because I won't believe you.

Have a good day whatever you're doing

Comment

• Cloudy today. Little bit of rain forecast for tonight and then a tiny bit of drizzle some time over the weekend. It all helps!

Anyway, back to the present. Got two more chickens yesterday. We've given up trying to give them names like Bridget, Bridie, Belinda. It's just too hard to remember which brown chicken is which. Anyway, our remaining original one is Rusty, on the grounds of colour. One of the new ones is Brownie, for obvious reasons. And the last is Cocky. She has an absolutely huge comb that flops right over. Looks just like a cockerel and she's already trying to boss the other two about. Anyway, definitely not a cockerel as there were three eggs this morning. Supply could outstrip demand if it weren't for a family in town that keeps going on about Mr Snoop's eggs. Huevos has more than one meaning in Spanish, but I think they mean the hen variety!

So, off to do a bit of work, then get the assorted wood piles well and truly covered up. And that's my day, with a bit of washing-up and cooking in between times.

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Morning everyone, there is a big yellow ball in the sky

I have arranged to pick up a couple of water butts for my new greenhouse off Freecycle later today and drop them off to the allotment.

Have a good day people.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                Yes VC, I have a reasonably exciting day ahead.
                                I have a hair appointment this afternoon and tonight we are invited into our neighbours for our annual Christmas drink.
                                They have been too busy with family events until now.
                                Dry and cloudy here.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse