• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All ) Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

Just been listening to the dawn chorus....lovely!

'Breakfast ' in bed again...this time a spool of purple sewing thread
      Such a little sweetie

Cleaning/washing/ironing and shopping for me today...maybe some sewing later. I'm making catnip fish at the moment!

Cold, wet and blustery here-not a good day for gardening eh?

Kettle's on...help yourself!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Absolutely persistently raining here, don't think I shall be over the plots today!

According to my diary it was +19° this date last year!

Have an enjoyable Wednesday All
        Last edited by Greenleaves; 28-03-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Nicos, maybe Hibou's dropping a hint that she wants a 'catnap' fish too.

Today is due to be quite nice. Shame I'm still stuck at the keyboard. Bit of rain from tomorrow onwards. With any luck I'll be able to go out and play a bit.

Hope you all have a good day, whatever the weather.

Comment

• Ha Snoop!
            She's already designated herself as Quality Controller!
            The first thing I made she absolutely shredded within 5minutes
            I'm having to hide everything I've made so far!

Comment

• Good morning all.
              A bright dry morning here but just 4 deg.
              Off to town today for a bit of retail therapy.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,another wet day,have a good one,and Bgood2yrselves.

Jay the only thing i noticed is,it is very slow sometimes,
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 28-03-2018, 09:56 AM.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, chilly and damp this morning! A day of looking out holiday clothes, if I have any that is, hoping they fit and if they do washing/ironing them. If they don't...bin. Apart from that it's just all the usual domestics.
                  Is anyone having problems when they access the Vine? When I do it shows something along the lines of 'invalid redirects' then it closes, I then have to reload the page again and it works no problem.
                  Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing and whatever the weather.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Persisting down here. Forecast is for sun later on but with quite a high chance of more rain as well. I have a small shed waiting to be painted and put together now the men I employed last week have laid the slab for it. The pieces are wet though because they took the tarp off them. I was hoping to do that and erect the polytunnel today. Indoor work then.

I’ve applied to my doctors for vouchers for Slimming whatsit. A friend of mine doesn’t want to go on her own. So I made an appointment with the nurse and saw her yesterday. She first pointed out that I hadn’t been for my annual checkup for 3 years so we went through all that including taking several tubes of blood out of me. Then we went through the criteria for the vouchers, after which I was attacked with a shingles vaccination. Hopefully today will be better apart from the weather.
                    Last edited by JanieB; 28-03-2018, 09:25 AM.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Mornings!
                      They really put you through your paces then Janie! They get paid extra for those check ups so don't like you missing them Good luck with the slimming.
                      Persisting down here as well, but there's stuff to do in the greenhouse - so off to find my old Mac. Tesco delivery this after so something more inspiring for tea tonight, maybe? Can't really remember what I ordered so maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        Is anyone having problems when they access the Vine? When I do it shows something along the lines of 'invalid redirects' then it closes, I then have to reload the page again and it works no problem.
                        Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing and whatever the weather.
                        Yep been happening for several days now

Comment

• Thanks burnie, glad to know I'm not alone!
                          sigpic

Comment

• good evening, that the veg. box refilled now trying to level of the soil around the walkway that I have pot down around the grass, now looking forward to summer when the rain is slightly warmer, if it comes out the way I hope I will post some photos if not, I wont
                            Well one more day then some of you are on holiday, I remember I used to get holidays so keep safe and have patience. Goodnight
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Frosty here. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall
                                Too dark to see if we have a frost!...but it's certainly cold again.

MOT for one of the cars today....
                                Apart from that I shall mostly be ironing and cleaning...and hopefully planting out a few pansies.

Have a lovely day peeps.
                                Kettle's on...help yourselves

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X