• Show
Clear All

• ....update....
    Yup....frost here too.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

-2° this morning and frosty. Off to Wickies today to get some timber todayas they have 15% off everything.

Have a good Thursday All

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        Is anyone having problems when they access the Vine? When I do it shows something along the lines of 'invalid redirects' then it closes, I then have to reload the page again and it works no problem.
        I thought it was just me

Morning all, frost here too, nice and bright though
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good morning, a cold start -3·5c overnight hope everything in the greenhouse is ok it was down a 6·5 need to go and get the boy's ready for school, have a good day, pass on a smile
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Surprisingly warm here yesterday and this morning. No frost. Forecast is "partly sunny". I guess that means more sun than clouds.

We have lots and lots of wasps. The warmth yesterday brought them out. I don't like having to deal with them, but a friend of ours is allergic to them. Although he goes about with an epi-pen, I'd rather he didn't have to use it...

Work this morning, then a bit of gardening planned, then more work. Could be worse. At least there's some gardening on the agenda.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning it was frosty early on but the suns out now so I've un-fleeced my GH seedlings.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings!
                Forecast was for sun until lunchtime, but there's precious little of it to see and although the wind is from the South it is feeling quite chilly out there

Oh well, housework to be done then - another cuppa then onward and upward
                Have a good'un...

Comment

• We have dull and foggy, the sun did peep through early on, but it's vanished with showers of snow forecast for later, oh joy!!

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    A cloudy start here but still 6 deg.
                    Domestics today and having granddaughter while her parents are at work.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,sunshine here,enjoy your day.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Spolish splash splosh.....yup...you guessed !

...at least it got rid of the frost

Been putting of lighting the fire, but I sware it's getting colder by the minute!
                        Last edited by Nicos; 29-03-2018, 10:42 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Spolish splash splosh.....yup...you guessed
                          You are at the beach and in for a paddle
                          Last edited by rary; 29-03-2018, 12:27 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Happy Maundy Thursday

I used to work in the Civil Service and we'd have a half day on Maundy Thursday. Since none of our friends outside work did, my friend Kath and I, would go to a local beach and sunbathe, whatever the weather! Sometimes it was scorching hot, other days were like today, cold, wet and not very pleasant. But we didn't care, it was a laugh and we did it every year! It still amuses us when we meet up now, decades later.

Today, I don't even want to venture out into the garden, let alone strip off on a public beach. Must have been nuts, even then!

I managed to clean the chooks out before the rain started so my day has not been wasted.
                            Hope your day is enjoyable, whatever the weather.

Comment

• Well VC it is cold up here but no rain at present, watching the grandsons just now, and the younger one was wanting me to go out to the field to help make a den but unfortunately I came up without a jacket, and as there is an occasional slever in the wind I had (sadly) to say no, but I am quite sure that he will catch me some time over the next two weeks, as that's them on holiday now, school holidays should only be when parents are off

Comment

• Afternoon the sunshine didn't last long but I did get my weeding done, plus I found 4 parsnips that were hiding so they've gone in a soup.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X