Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its raining out but thats better than snow.

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    Silly me,just realized,i done 10 years feb.,just gone,where has that time gone.
    Congrats LD I only spotted my 10 years because I was editing my profile or I'd have missed it as well.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, mild and wet, pity for the folk who work all week.
      Congratulations LD
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all, big congrats LD, that's a long time girl.
        Put on a pound at fat club, well, I had lost my way a tad, so was not entirely unexpected
        The card making got put off until today, so must make efforts there.
        My camellias are going to give a lovely show from what I can see, might get a few more, they obviously like their position in the garden. Their friend, the azalea, is a different story.
        Seed tin is out and plans are being made, happy days
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Dry and a very mild +11°, off to glaze a greenhouse soon

Happy Saturday

Comment

• Congrats on the house sale, VC.

I tried getting my garlic bed in order (as per what I intend to do today/tomorrow thread). It's wall to wall wet clay. Too wet for anything. And it's a drizzly few days coming up but warmer temperatures, even at night. So the weeds are going bonkers. Gah!

Anyway, plenty of paid work to keep me occupied, if not happy. Won't mind when the bill gets paid though!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all.
              Raining, misty and pretty miserable and more rain forecast.
              Going to stay indoors today and watch the rugby.
              Scotland and Ireland.
              Should be a good match.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all we got a wet one,still got to go shopping,Rary you can always tell who enjoys this place,they stay in communication one way or another,pleased you sold at last VC,something less to think about and more garden time,Nicos have a safe one,have a good day and Bgood2yourselves.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning wet and miserable today, apparently it was a nice day yesterday, but I missed it laid up in bed with a flu type virus(so much for the flu jab).

Comment

• VC where are you moving to? a tent on the allotment?

Comment

• I'm not moving anywhere, boatsman, just spending 100% of my time in Cardiff rather than splitting my time between here and Carmarthenshire. Now, all my crazy gardening ideas will be for here, not over by there.
                      Its been a lovely sunny afternoon for pottering in the garden, spotting all the emerging shoots of summer. Frog spawn in the pond and, 2 weeks tonight, the clocks spring forward.
                      Hope everyone's had a happy day too.

Comment

• Good evening Folks, we have had heavy rain for most of the day here, so we went to a GC for lunch, then had a look round but nothing of any great interest, well nothing reduced though did think about buying some compost 60lt. bags 3 for £12·00 but decided to wait till Morrison start selling theirs, last year it was 70lts 3 for £10·00 so hope its still the same, when we came back home I had to go and plumb in a washing machine for GD, SiL had fitted it to save me having to do it (the machine is second hand) but when he tried it out there was water leaking and a rattle from it, he wasn't sure what to do so asked me to have a look at it, the rubber seal washer had dropped out of the hose fortunately there was one in the hose from the old washing machine and the rattle was from the lid which needed a screw fitted, he's a graduate has his own business but not very practical, well enjoy the rest of the weekend and pass on a smile. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All, Happy Mothering Sunday I'm cooking breakfast for whoever calls this morning and I have had youngest Golden Girl here overnight. I'm being taken out for lunch later. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

+9° and dry for the moment....Got the Mil's today, ain't I the lucky one

Happy Mothering Sunday to all the mums out there

Comment

• Morning all, happy Mothers Day to all the Mums, step Mums and Nanna's on here
                              We are being cooked for by our Daughter, a nice roast dinner
                              Have a great day everyone
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all,dry and bright here for now,have a good all.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X