X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    It's not my birthday Marie

Condolences Deano...

Sounds like there are plenty of house renovations going on, so best of luck all with that..
    I need to start on my patio soon so will be seeking ideas/inspiration here
    Trip, I think Marie was referring to Nicos impending Birthday Trip
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      Trip, I think Marie was referring to Nicos impending Birthday Trip
      Yep I know that NS

Still, I couldn't resist Its the little things..
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon peeps!
        Been in IKEA most of the day...storage boxes for my craft work!
        Nice early Burpday lunch with my friend...and just got home.
        It was ever so quiet in there!...it's usually full of children on a wet Wednesday afternoon! ( French school kids always have Wednesday afternoon off)

Oh...and you are all most welcome to celebrate my birthday with me!
        Not sure if I'll have wifi, so you might not see me on the actual day....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
          Yep I know that NS

Still, I couldn't resist Its the little things..
          Doh! ....... Silly me lol
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Boo!

Where is everyone?
            Celebrating my birthday?...it's not til Sunday ya know!

Comment

• Good evening, again a dry dull cold day went shopping to the local mall, didn't buy anything but was quite interested in the young lady touting for business for accident lawyers was told if I wasn't careful I would have an accident, and anyway she would catch a cold shortly, dressed like that and no we didn't have anything to eat I was quite strong willed ....when my OH said we wouldn't bother having lunch I didn't moan just said yes Dear Out in the greenhouse for a time this evening, potted on some marigolds and some tomatoes, also put marigolds in with the tomatoes to help keep aphids off them. Well time for bed, that's us past the half way Mark till the weekend, if your first thought is, " is it just Thursday tomorrow" you could be young a d working, if it's "is it Thursday already" welcome to the club Goodnight
              Last edited by rary; 09-03-2017, 12:23 AM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                Sounds like you have a lovely weekend coming up Nicos. Enjoy your birthday trip
                Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                It's not my birthday Marie
                HAHAHAHA! *wipes eyes.

*ahem*. Sorry.

Do we have to celebrate Nicos b'day with an outdoor swim, or pilates, or summat?

Comment

• However you feel most comfortable Hazel!

Comment

• Good Morning Is it really Thursday already? Loving these four day weeks Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Boo!

Where is everyone?
                      Celebrating my birthday?...it's not til Sunday ya know!
                      All the best people have their Birthday this Sunday

Morning All, finally tiles are due to go in the walls of the wet room today!
                      Last edited by Cadalot; 09-03-2017, 06:42 AM.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Right, those broad beans are definitely going in today. No matter what. Honest...

Happy Thursday, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Today I shall mostly be cleaning up the house a tad and packing
                          Did I mention I'm going away for my birthday weekend?...te he!...
                          Have a great day peeps-I know I shall!

Comment

• Morning we're having a blustery day here as Paddington would say
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, sunny, breezy and chilly this morning but no rain!! Yay!! Groomer survived Harry's visit yesterday although I think I said before she has renamed him Fred as he dances around so much! Her niece helps out and said washing him was better than going to a spin class!
                              Supermarket shopping today and general domestics...lead such an exciting life!
                              Been a quick week, soon be the weekend again. Have a great day everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good sunny morning all,lovely outside with a little breeze,JAY teach him some routines and enter BGtalent,pleased your wetrooms coming along CAD,just come in for a break and give the back a rest,MR in the green house takeing out last years dead toms,all valuntary,also the same with the new excersise programe,,hopefully the memory thing is just needs to concentrate,the foretting has been broached with his OT,so is now in the open,if needed,all with his permission,as he has been worried himself,i feel better myself now,a long ,long road,with little fits and starts of improvements,thats all we ask flr now and be gratefull,,hope your all enjoying this nice weather,anytime now we will be posting,how boody hot it is hehehehe.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X