X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    Rary if you were nearer i WOULD help you,in exchange for a skill you have
    Lottie as I am skilled in a number of thingsYou need to tell me what skill it is you are referring to

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    OH really looking forward to the ruby too...
    have a great day peeps
    At first I thought it must be something the two of them do together, now I am thinking it could be a ruby wine

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    To amuse myself I've cut an inch or two off my hair at the back Does anyone else cut their own hair? Any tips?
    Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing
    And you imply that I am tight with money. My tip for you is to put the hair on the compost, it will help add minerals, or put it round your plants to keep the snails off them
    Last edited by rary; 03-02-2017, 11:48 PM.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'all!

Domestics for me today...getting there slowly!
      Hazel would be proud of me

have a greet weekend everyone...I know my OH is going to enjoy his rugby!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all I'm glad you thought the same about the ruby Jay! Cold and wet start here but I'm tucked up still with tea and the mag Have a lovely day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone, jobs around the house today but hoping to get leeks sown at some point too.

How was your curry Nicos?

Comment

• I'm gonna have to make one now aren't I?

Comment

• Well...there ya go then.
              I had to goooogle ruby and curry!
              As a northerner I had no idea a ruby murray was cockney slang for a curry

A music hall singer in the 40s and 50's.

Here I am, living in France, and thanks to you wonderful group of peeps am still expanding my knowledge of English vocabulary!
              Ha!
              Last edited by Nicos; 04-02-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• We've always used that slang Nicos which is why, coming from my city, I thought you were referring to curry!

Comment

• Ha ha, good for you Nicos...

Morning, dry at the moment but not sure how long that's going to last. Been awake since 5.30 this morning and nothing is done yet so I better get a move on...after a cuppa that is! Have a lovely day everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Himself has just asked if you've never watched Fools and Horses

Comment

• Morning all, I too thought you had cooked a curry Nicos
                      It's Threatening clouds with a bit of sun here today, that would be nice.
                      Just re read threatening clouds, sounds ominous doesn't it lol
                      Anyhow, it's the weekend so does anybody want a dippy egg with fresh bread from the bakers?
                      Work later, so domestics for me too. Roll on the Spring, then there's great excuses to swerve housework
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all,was up and out just before 8am,brrr,had to scrape the car,now ti's warming up with some sun,Rary,no 1 particular skill at the moment,but i WOULD find something hehehehe,go nicos,get that pot on,i bunged some chicken and veg in the slow cooker earlier on,so nice to have a meal ready cooked,after a busy day,painting done,now a bit of paper on 1 wall,then another day cut foam to fit chair seats,then cover,don't yer just love a bit of a make over,have a good day peeps.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning everybody Matey Peeps!

Another "Sunshiny" day here in "Gods Country"

Chuffing cold though!

Nothing planned, just another seed sowing day, so another day in paradise!

Kettle on! Anyone want a brew?
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Himself has just asked if you've never watched Fools and Horses
                            Funnily enough yep!!!...most of them, and several times!
                            Funny how some things by-pass the brain

Comment

• Morning all. Bright sunny day and blue skies but freezing cold.
                              I would offer some of my weekly fryup but we just finished the last of it.
                              Off out to play pitch andd putt and hope to get back home in time to watch the rugby.
                              Have a good day all.

I never heard of ruby either and thought it was a spelling error.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Did you have bacon bramble?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X