Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hair's not that long, HH, I can only just scrape it into a scrawny ponytail at the back - but its still the longest its ever been Its normally a couple of inches all over cut - like the dogs

Comment

• Just don't ask me to do it
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Afternoon, just back from the funeral. OMG, It was awful, I,don't know if it's because she was the same age as me but I couldn't stop bubbling...I'm not usually like that!

On a lighter note...Trip, I was going to like your post but changed my mind...come on the Scots. My brother has managed to get a ticket for the game and is looking forward to it.

I never have and never would cut my own hair but my son does it several times between cuts at the professionals. Always looks good too. His hair grows so quickly he would be bankrupt if he had to go to the pros each time to have it cut.

Anyhoo, going to have a cuppa and a couple of paracetamol as my head is thumping. Have a great day and see you later!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          On a lighter note...Trip, I was going to like your post but changed my mind...come on the Scots. My brother has managed to get a ticket for the game and is looking forward to it.
          To show I am not mean spirited Jay, I liked you post
          I'll forgive you this time....as I know you will be disappointed when Ireland beat you
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Talking about cutting your own hair!

Purchased on of them "Babyliss" round jobbies last year to give it a bash, normally eldest Daughter or son in law cut it but they were busy.

Charged it! At work I may had, give it a bash, stuck it on the nape of my head, heard it cut and ask a colleague what he thought!

Being a man never read instructions, "You didn't put the guard on then" came the reply!

What guard!

Cut a perfect circle right down to the wood n looked like a chuffing Monk!

Needless to say, had to shave the rest off n looked like an escapee from "Belson" the next few weeks, much to the amusement of family n friends!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Do it again Deano - with photos

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Comment

• Not on your Nelly "Smelly"
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• What's in your Ruby Nicos? Is it meat, veg, or a bit of both? I'm making one this weekend with chicken, but the rest of it is from a jar
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Himself has the lounge again tonight, they will keep putting Owls matches on on Friday evenings, so I bar myself and you all know where I go

Comment

• Forgot to tell you - I pressed an ad on Faceache the other night announcing the death of Stephen Hawking. I was then terrified when an announcement told me to ring Microsoft on an 0800 number or all my card and bank details would be stolen and my computer corrupted. I couldn't delete it and in a panic I pulled the plug out! My antivirus sorted it of course, but I finally see how people can be conned into thinking they must phone. Colleagues at work had a good laugh!

Comment

• Those ads are there all the time announcing the death of somebody well known. There was one saying Her Maj had gone! I've been taken in by one too and there were flashing messages and alarm noises.
                        Never again will I be tempted by the rubbish news items. Its time FB took control over these scammers.

Comment

• Thanks Chick If I'm going to feel like a chump, their is no-one other than you I'd like for company

Comment

• I'm a double chump Flo because I did it twice. The first time by accident and the 2nd time to confirm that it was the Hoax death notice that triggered the alarms.

I did it twice so you don't need to

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              What's in your Ruby Nicos? Is it meat, veg, or a bit of both? I'm making one this weekend with chicken, but the rest of it is from a jar
                              Rugby
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I also thought you meant a curry too Nicos...especially as you had mentioned doing a lot of cooking!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X