Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all. A bit of a grey start here today but the forecast says its to be sunny later.
    Nothing planned for today so its anyones guess how the day will go.
    My daughter and grandaughter will be calling later to say goodbye as they are off on holiday tomorrow.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, well the dry didn't last long...it's wet! Glad I mowed the lawn when I did. Nothing much happening here. Off to grab a cuppa...have a great day everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

• Charlie dog, relaxing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	2374389.........
        DottyR

Comment

• Good morning all,handsome fella Dorothy,another nice day so far,catch you later's,Look After U selves Grapes Happiness,LAUGH
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 11-08-2017, 11:08 AM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening all.
            Not a bad afternoon with fitful sunshine.
            Made a big jar of pickled mixed peppers.
            Daughter and G.G. have visited and are off on holiday in the morning.
            As an afterthought. I was looking at the chestnut tree behind our house this afternoon and the leaves have started to turn brown. How quick the autumn season has come around.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Well the kids are finally back from their holidays. So busy day tomorrow taking Han to get her new glasses and a pair of new slippers for her as where she was stopping the family dog chewed hers up. Plus this will be the longest job ever she can now take her stud earrings out and have some proper little stud ones in. Going to give her the same options as when we go shoe shopping. Yep a choice of three and she has 5 mins to pick a pair or Ill pick a pair.
              Then its back home to help my dad tidy the garden up and to help him cut a hedge back a bit. Might have to sneak off to allotment for some rest.
              Have a good evening everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Glad the winds dropped, hope tomorrows nice, off to do some more Whale watching hopefully.

Comment

• Dorothy Charlie is gorgeous, what a lovely coat he has!
                  NVG, enjoy the shopping.
                  Burnie, enjoy the whale watching.
                  Bramble, I thought it was just us, one of the cherry trees in our garden is beginning to turn orange/red too. Can't believe it's that time of year again.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Typical a day I could have a sleep in and I'm wide awake. Kettle is on if anyone else wants a brew.
                    Have a good day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All it was sunny here earlier, but it's cloudy now. I'm going to make lemon curd today and maybe a cake. Have a good Saturday
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Crew - Well I thought I was in for a day on the allotment as my girls were taking the wife out, last night she announced she was not going as she didn't feel up to it. I had built myself up for a blitz and a reveal on the SoilFixer Spud Experiment on the allotment.

Well at least my youngest is around tomorrow morning and I can get out about 6 in the morning weather permitting. You watch it will rain and I will be stuck at home again.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all,all ok here for a change,outside is calling,more big effort to be put in,but breakfast first,the a coffee,LAUGH,
                          Cad,is there any chance the MRS would come with you,if only for a short time,have a picnic lunch,you will know she is safe,plus you get to do something you want to,it works for us,i have not left him room to argue,as he can go lay down and sleep,inside.
                          Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-08-2017, 08:58 AM.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, sun can't make its mind up here, but washing is on anyway
                            Nothing much doing today, garden is still doing well.
                            tomato glut is here, so will be adding them to anything I cook this week.
                            Anyone got any tips on how to skin tumbling Tom size easily?
                            Have a lovely day everyone
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Chilly, chilly, chilly! It feels like early October at the moment. Daytime and night time temps are down by 15 ºC over just a few days ago. Due to warm up again mid-week next week and then get cold again. Who'd be a tomato plant now?!

Hope you're staying nice and warm.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                Cad, is there any chance the MRS would come with you, if only for a short time, have a picnic lunch,you will know she is safe,plus you get to do something you want to, it works for us, i have not left him room to argue, as he can go lay down and sleep, inside.
                                She did come with me and helped me before she became ill, then she fell over and said she would never go again, the original idea of the plot was that she could come with me and have tea and watch me work her Brother and his wife are on the same allotment. But between falling over and then needing the loo urgently she would not come anymore.

Name:	2012-11-18 (08) Jen with shed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	2374407

2012 the shed isn't very big she is very short

Name:	2013-08-18+(05)+-+What+a+Lovely+Pair.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	2374408

In 2013 she had a lovely pair