• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Hugs HH. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
      Just listening to the 7am bells...nice way to way up eh?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Breakfast is ready Flo....

Comment

• Hope it's not a continental
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Mines a cup of tea in bed please !
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• ...on it's way.....
              (Might be a bit cold when it gets there though....)

Comment

• Morning all. Busy day here yet again. So I thought I'd nip in while I was drinking my tea and say hello. Going to allotment in a few mins while it stops dry. Determined to get my second bed dug over.
                Have a good day everyone
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  Lashing rain and breezy with it and as dull as ditchwater.
                  Donestics todsy and some ironing throen in for good measure.
                  HH hope your kids are on the mend.
                  Good luck with the interview NVG.
                  Welcome back Nannysally.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,dry here,welcome back NS hope you remembered to pack THE frock you went away in,good luck with your interview NVG,Huggs to the HH family,what a brave off spring indeed,catch up later,i am wanted by all just now scream
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Artnoon - Just!
                      Hope the news is good from everyone - interviews, breakages, homecomings, family, jelly babies etc..........
                      My neighbour just came to see me
                      "Don't want to worry you but, have you heard any strange noises during the night, at the back of the house?"
                      What sort of noise?
                      "Like someone's throwing stones. Sometimes its metallic sometimes its as if they're rolling along something.
                      Strange, 'cos the dogs (his) aren't barking. Last night, I shone the torch down the garden but couldn't see anything. thought it might be foxes or badgers after the chickens. Still the noise continued, so I got up and went down the garden, searching, no sign of anything"

He didn't seem to notice my smirk!

Its the acorns falling on the metal roof of the shed and on the log store & chicken run!
                      says I
                      I'm still laughing about it - as he was quite concerned about these intruders

On that note, I'm off to play with my tomatilloes

Comment

• Good evening all.
                        What an utterly miserable day.
                        It was raining when I woke this morning and its still raining now.
                        A taste of things to come I expect but its so depressing when there is no sunshine.
                        All I can say is, the presses and drawers are a lot tidier and the bins a lot fuller.
                        Hoping for a better day tomorrow

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening everyone. Well I went to the allotment but realised I'd forgotten my gloves so just used the hoe a bit.
                          I went for my interview and got the job . Have got another interview on Monday so hopefully that will be a good result as well.
                          Have a good evening everyone
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Mornin Flon'all
                            Just listening to the 7am bells...nice way to way up eh?
                            What time was that at Nicos, when you posted at 06:02am
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Should have said congratulations NVG. but don't look for an alarm call from some of the Folks on here as their time is a bit confusing
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                What time was that at Nicos, when you posted at 06:02am
                                Nicos is on French time - not Ayrshire time where Bells means whisky.

Congrats NVG and best of luck for the next interview.
                                Its been a wet old afternoon here and, when the sun shone this morning, I wasted it doing indoors stuff. You should always "make hay when the sun shines" not fritter the time away.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X