Mini PC For 18 Squid!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind leading the blind..
    Last edited by Baldy; 25-12-2016, 04:53 PM.
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

So open our eyes oh great one...............
      Last edited by Bigmallly; 25-12-2016, 05:02 PM.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

It's one of those - once you've worked it out yerself it'll be with you forever
        Much love
        sigpic

Comment

In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed man is King

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
            It's one of those - once you've worked it out yerself it'll be with you forever
            Much love
            I've worked it out..........so please tell me where I've gone wrong.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I've seen both your work - I'm sure you're all good.

(Though Cad tends not to read the manual )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                I've seen both your work - I'm sure you're all good.

(Though Cad tends not to read the manual )
                There is nothing wrong with reading a manual, I'm in touch with the female side of my brain and would rather use an index than thumb through a book to find what I want. Cracked it, removed and reconnected to the hub and set up advanced setting box, never go to see them but when I checked the internet I could find and see my blog. Now to find out how to zoom in and out using the little keypad thing.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Great, glad you got it sorted.

Comment

I did until it died!

Tried in plugging and plugging back in, even tried the power supply rather than the USB off the TV this android stick is no more it has ceased to function.
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 25-12-2016, 09:46 PM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Damn........
                      What I would do is put in a dispute through fleabay or paypal. I believe the seller is no longer registered with them so my guess is they will settle in your favour as faulty goods. I got a refund as mine didn't arrive so I went elsewhere & bought some.......Good luck Cad.
                      Last edited by Bigmallly; 25-12-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Even though my 2 sticks have greatly exceeded my expectations, I can't help but feel guilty for starting this thread, sorry yours was a duff Cad.

Comment

He's over 18.
                          Irresponsible for himself
                          sigpic

Comment

I know but it still doesn't stop me feeling how I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              Even though my 2 sticks have greatly exceeded my expectations, I can't help but feel guilty for starting this thread, sorry yours was a duff Cad.
                              No need to feel guilty, I will be going back via ebay, as Balders says I'm Irresponsible for my own actions. I've bought a cheap dashcam that didn't work as stated, they sent another and it works but the battery does not charge, for the cheap price, I can live with that, but I have had other cheap electronic stuff from China and Hong Kong that has been blinding.

Now I've seen the potential as I actually managed to surf the net before it went bang and I do like to watch the live feed from the ISS, I will be sorting it out and More than likely getting one for the upstairs TV.

I'm going to look to see what other sticks purchased perhaps from my local computer shop are available
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

You also have the option of putting Kodi on a lappy/tablet & running it through a TV.............just a thought.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X