No announcement yet.

Mini PC For 18 Squid!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Updates Cad?................I got a full refund so have ordered another 2 from elsewhere but am still awaiting delivery...........I think I am destined "not" to have one of these.............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Just got the memory card so I need to have a play, but the wife has had me on Christmas decoration duty for the last week! All the boxes have to go back in the loft tomorrow, so perhaps I will play later in the evening.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Update!!

Well, I finally acquired 2 Android TV Sticks. They are both now fitted to the TV's
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-12-2016, 05:33 PM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Hi BM, just want to say I am delighted to hear youre so happy with your purchase. Enjoy it, but I havn't a clue what youre talking about.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Shhhh!.............Neither have I.......................burrit sounds good.

Comment

yeah - shh

(ignorance is no defense in the eyes of the law)
              sigpic
              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Finally picked a shaver adaptor for the power supply so I may have a paly with mine over the Christmas break, just don't like not having a quick and simple way of turning the power supply off. A problem to be resolved if I can get it working on the TV in the bedroom.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

I plug the stick in the HDMI slot & power it from the USB slot.

Comment

Get one of those remote control power 'ting

Wilko Remote Control Wall Plugs at wilko.com

seen 'em a lot cheaper but its late in the day and I canna remember where...
                    sigpic
                    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

OK all connected up and have a wifi connection to the hub but if I try and get on the internet and specify a web page I get an error net=error_name_not_resolved whatever that means? Any ideas guys.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

No idea Cad, mine loaded first time. I did however go to the Apps store & install Chrome as that's what I'm used to.

Comment

Not sure if this would help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpBHyPYbmuw

Comment

It might if I could modify but I only get a Cancel ! Remove ! Connect option along the bottom of the dropdown once you select the hub, Tied holding the click but not easy with the little keyboards pad.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

Does the dongle have a reset button? just a thought.

Comment

Got it Cad..................Have just had a look at mine & Long click on the left mouse button gives you the option to modify. To get to the advanced settings I then had to right click the mouse.
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 25-12-2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X