No announcement yet.

GR Vacancy - Creative Director (Temp)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should look properly VC,in my defence it is late at night,and my little eyes are getting tired
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I never considered the possibility of Lumpy being a CD now Kelvin on the other hand.................

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
        Well spotted VC - we could have Cad or Baldy as the Dr Frankenstein and Kev as the lovable monster.
        Lumpy I'm up for Frank-N-Furter just can't wait to get into the suspenders and stockings
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
          Lumpy I'm up for Frank-N-Furter just can't wait to get into the suspenders and stockings
          ..........why wait, Cad........?
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Can I just say.
            I am never quick enough to post on threads like these but ...

I love you lot

What a great laugh! 
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
              ..........why wait, Cad........?
              True .... puts on costume and starts strutting and singing

Don't get strung out by the way I look.
              Don't judge a book by its cover.
              I'm not much of a man by the light of day
              but by night I'm one hell of a lover! ..........

Attached Files
              Last edited by Cadalot; 14-10-2016, 06:59 AM.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Cad your hired.........who am I to turned down the offer like this.........ummmmmmm what are the chances of getting this lot to do a full rendition of the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Its astounding,
                Time is fleeting,
                Madness takes its toll................

......will now spend the rest of the day singing the Timewarp to herself!
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Lumpy

For you and perhaps those that want to volunteer as cast members

Hot Patootie-Bless my soul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMRl55U0eDw
                  Sweet Transvestite with Lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-oWc4uEPE
                  Time warp with Lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
                  Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRiZRMLGjCY

All sixteen songs can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MudW...UdKEfplM9MpQkZ

Baldy should play Riff Raff what we need is a list of all the characters and produce a Cast List, which part you playing Lumpy?

Frank N Furter - Cadalot
                  Janet Weiss -
                  Brad Majors
                  Edddie
                  Riff Raff - Baldy (to be confirmed)
                  Mad Magenta - Lumpy complete with trunk
                  Columbia
                  Rocky Horror
                  The Criminologist
                  Betty Monroe
                  Transylvanians #1 - #18
                  Dr Evrett V Scott
                  Wedding Photographer
                  Last edited by Cadalot; 14-10-2016, 08:06 AM.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

Mad Magenta please........when I've seen it on stage (7 times) I have always thought that her character would look much better if she had a trunk!
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

OK I've updated the Cast List any others?
                      Last edited by Cadalot; 14-10-2016, 08:03 AM.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Hold it one darn minute..........I see what your doing you Cad.

You are trying to entice me away from my original entertainment program with offers of men in stockings............I will be strong........I will not wilt away from my responsibilities towards the daft as a box of frogs growing community.

Comment

Lumpy my intention was to fully support you (and to get into stockings and suspenders)

I'm more than happy to support nearly any daft ideas you come up with
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

I could be a spider,lurking in the corner,see all say nawt and giggle from a safe distance
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Cad - you are on - bring on the evenings entertainment.

LD - why hide in the shadows, go on treat yourself and come out into the light and laugh your wellies off.

Comment

OK here is the final list of Halloween activities for the GR garden - if anyone has other ideas please add them on.....

7pm - ALL of the Mods do a welcome speech.....glad you are here..........we the button pressers.......blah blah blah.

7.30pm - Pin the tail on the Mod - all Mods will be inside a high fenced compound so that individuals or teams can chase them around to Benny Hill music and try to tape a tail on them. Please note no nails, staples, screws, arrow heads etc can be used to impale a Mod. They need their buttocks to be fully functional.

8pm - The pumpkin competition - whether it is carved or just mahoosive BM will eat them all - the tastiest will be the winner.

8.30pm - Cads Timewarp - come on you lot get learning the dance because he so wants to strutt his stuff in stockings.

9pm - Slugs dipping. Come and join the many Grapes as they try to get huge Spanish Slugs out of the firkin using just their teeth. The person with the most slugs wins.

9.30pm - Cake Competition - make it horrendous, make it bloody, make it awesome - the judges will be Mrs and Mr Dolly.

10pm - Halloween cocktails - let the Mods who survive the tails game decide on the best cocktail - buckets will be available at the event.

10.30 - Ghostbustlers. Can you dance like a star, can you gyrate with ecoplasm ozzing down your spine? Then go for the competition - single entrants or groups allowed.

11pm - Lob the Wellie competition. Each wellie will be loaded with soggy horsey do dahs (thank you Trigger the Panto Horse). How far can you throw the offending footwear?

11.30 - Ride the Panto Cow - Daisy, who is known for her temper tantrums has agreed to let any daft (sorry I meant brave ) soul try to ride her for as long as possible - entrants will have to sign a disclaimer just in case they get Mad Panto Disease.

Midnight - all gardeners are asked to provide dried out corn stalks so that a corny man (no not you Ray) can be constructed and then set on fire as the highlights of the celebrations.

Please note the wheelbarrow assistance will be available for those who have partaken of too much party spirit so that they can get home.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X