No announcement yet.

GR Vacancy - Creative Director (Temp)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankenstein's monster didn't have a name in the book but they say it was Kelvinstein

Comment

Well spotted VC - we could have Cad or Baldy as the Dr Frankenstein and Kev as the lovable monster.

BM - how do you fancy judging the pumpkin competition?

And, does the CD on the image stand for 'Complete Dufuss'?
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Frankenstein's monster didn't have a name in the book but they say it was Kelvinstein

It's KEVINstein !!!
        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
          BM - how do you fancy judging the pumpkin competition?
          Only if it's the tasting competition...............

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

and Kev as the lovable monster.
            And after years of channelled and concentrated therapy - Lumpy reignites the demons in my subconscious brain that I've managed to fight against throughout my adult life to forget the horrors of my childhood. Thanks

Last edited by KevinM67; 13-10-2016, 07:40 PM.
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

Doll this forum keeps me sane would you believe!

How about you and Mr Doll being judges for the Best Ghoulie Cake?

do you realize this is a family forum ho hum,or is the spelling different :

we accept the position ,when you have been selected and accepted,whoops you have but decline the horse if asked for reasons yet unknown
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Young Kelvinstein
                Attached Files

Comment

^^^^^ Damn you.

You've even got the pants right.

Comment

Kev - anytime you want to revert back to your demonic self just let me know............

BM - If you want to eat the pumpkin entries you just go ahead - who am I to argue with a grilla.

VC - get practising your panto horse riding skills (they were sadly quite bad last Crimbo. Mind you, you had indulged in a HUGE amount of red) as you and Trigger are off to the Halloween races.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Please, please o CD Lumpy (snigger), can there be a bubbling cauldron of mulled scrumpy? I'd rather bob in there...
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

IF I am appointed Sparrow you can bob in whatever you like.

Comment

So far, nobody but you, Lumpy, has shown any interest in the CD post so you're front runner

- in the panto-elephant outfit

Comment

How long is the post/opening open for GL,before you make your decision,if it means nominations then my hand is up in support of our lumpy,who is to second
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

i will second...

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                How long is the post/opening open for GL,before you make your decision,if it means nominations then my hand is up in support of our lumpy,who is to second
                                Closing date for applications is 17th October, Monday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X