Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we have Jay22, a few times with the kids and I have taken really poorly children there twice.
    This was a million years ago, so everything has been forgotten.
    I'm more than sure that I could have saved a few bob if miss bi polar daughter didn't insist on seperate rooms.
    Any ways, that might be money well spent I suspect.
    Nannys make memories

Comment

A bit of rain this afternoon but I had 2 hours at the allotment before picking up No.1 grandson and managed to screw the 3 posts on to each of the long raised bed sides so only the 2x4ft ends to be added - weather permitting I will complete this raised bed, which will house my overwinter onions, tomorrow.
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
        Afternoon all, flippin scorchio here. I am indoors with fan on .....
        Its been very hot here it was 42c in full sun in our garden me I was hiding under the gazebo.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Good (early!) Evenin' all
          A beautiful sunny and muggy morning here (although it was super-chilly at work with the air-con blasting out its icy fingers ......!) and just as I finish work, it starts clouding over ~ never mind, I had to do the grocery shopping anyway ....

Still warm on returning home, and whilst filling watering cans, the sky over poor old Bill's Mother's once again turned an inky black ......rumbles of thunder way off in the distance ..... But: no rain..!! Skies cleared like the parting of curtains, and a pleasant pink sky now sits warmly on the horizon.......
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
            All Orlando related things are now booked and paid for. Coming in at a tad short of £7@@@@. Cough, splutter and choke all at once!
            70 Grand for a bladdy holiday?........................Are you takin' the whole street Sal?
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I dozed off and was disturbed by someone calling,on investigation,MR was on the bedroom floor ,he eventually got up with me talking him through the how to,he was asleep on the bed,on investigating i think he must have had a light head,sat him down and took blood preasure,120 over 92,gave him some lunch and a drink,took it again aprox 15 mins, and was fine,it certainly brought it home to HIM,that he needs to listen to those around him,plus behave and stop trying to hard to do what he cannot,it will come as and when your body says IT'S ready,bless him,ti's hard for him to realise how good he is concidering,after all it's only 6 months on the 15th,this heat is no help either,blimee is that the time,off to get something to eat and another feet up,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

^^^^^ Hope Mr LD is feeling better ....... Don't expect him any time soon to realise he can't do what he used to ....... guessing he's a proud person of the old generation. Good luck LD...!!! ^^^^^
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Evenin all n'all!

Scorchio here too today.
                  Would one of you very kind grapes PLEASE send some of your rain over this way?

OH had to bury one of our bunnies today(sob) and the ground was like powder at a depth of 2ft.
                  Even the shrubs are starting to wilt.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Plenty of rain to spare if anyone would like some! What heatwave You're making it up

Comment

Don't worry VC, it's meant to hit Wales tomorrow, & because we've already had the rain everything will grow
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Thought it was always sunny in South Wales?

It's been nice 'over the water' this afternoon...
                        sigpic
                        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Good evening Folks, it has been raining here on and off all day and not very warm either, checked over the bedroom, also erned some brownie points as I used a feather duster, OH thinks I was helping her when was acctualy looking for a camera. Took her out for lunch, and I am not saying who paid still doing work on my greenhouse shelving, but there is no rush for this so it will give me an excuse to remove myself when housework raises its head. Well I wish you all a good night, had a quick look back at some of yesterdays posts anbd I see our MOM is happy to be a page two girl,...... no I am not saying anything. Goodnight
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

sorry to hear about bunny nicos,yes he is a proud STUBBORN one,caught him outside in the dark tonight locking up the garage,my answer was,i am NOT stopping doing things,oooh errr MEN,right am off to bed,sweet dreams all,hope i can sleep without coughing night night
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                              Thought it was always sunny in South Wales?
                              It's always sunny everywhere in Wales, just sometimes you have to look at it through rain.....
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

I made a mistake Today was a day of sunshowers - not rain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X