This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All

Best type of rain here.....it's stopped! OH's birthday today, being such a romantic will take her out for a bite to eat. You know the sort of thing.....a sandwich over the plots

Have a good day all
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 13-10-2016, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Morning all, raining here - washing is all up to date, so who cares
      Off for a pedicure this morning, paid for my volenteer friends for my birthday in July
      Got a lovely soft gold nail polish to use.
      Case packing this afternoon, it's nearly done anyway, just the last bits to put in (my clothes)
      Have a great day
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all,looks like we got some rain,happy birthday MRS GL,a lovely idea you have in store,but do remember the cake and napkins,to make it easier for you,get the disposable plates ext,this will give you more time to serenade her good luck,have a good trip NS,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all...in in a rush this morning dishwasher on, neughbours cat fed, chickens fed, Stan fed, one kid fed, the other still whinging about man flu! What's the bet that he will be fine for the Saturdays rugby match?

Comment

• Morning, its just started raining here again so don't forget to take a brolly for your birthday picnic GL
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
              Happy birthday Mrs GL. Done lots already this morning, catching a goose to administer eye drops, mixing wormer with banana for the turkeys, spread 2 bunches of bananas around the Polytunnel to see if it helps with chilli ripening (not holding my breath). More weeding and picnic bench making to be done.
              Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning "Peep's"

Well! Looks like I did't pick the best of days to have off weather-wise does it!

Yep! It's raining again!

Oh well, have plenty of inside jobs to do I suppose, but I hate being inside!

Think the heatings going on any minute too, yep! Defo on the slippery slope to winter it feels.

Right! Best get a "Wiggle On"

Have fun!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning all, dark and chilly first thing this morning but the sun's out now. Yay!! Off to get rid of the grey hairs this afternoon so a couple of hours R and R. Other than that it's domestic duties for me.
                  Happy Birthday to Mrs. GL, hope you enjoy your birthday picnic!
                  Hope you have room in your case for those clothes NS!
                  Hope you all have a lovely day even if you have rain.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. We had a few showers earlier but the sun is shining now. Dont know what the day will bring but the guys will be putting in the new ceiling and spot lights this afternoon. Another step closer to being completed.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• You're doing well Bramble - we're now three weeks and still waiting for our joiner who keeps promising he'll be here tomorrow. I hope we're going to get pics!

Everyone else - hope you're all having a lovely thursday! Its cold and wet here in Leeds - I hate winter!
                        Last edited by vixylix; 13-10-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Artnoon All from Sunshiny SW. Yes, honestly, its bright and shiny out there. Perfect weather for playing with bulbs and seedlings.
                          Sorry for those of you who are in the cold and wet bits at the moment. Your turn will come
                          Can't stop, I have weeds to deal with..................

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Artnoon All from Sunshiny SW. Yes, honestly, its bright and shiny out there.
                            Anyway VC we had sunshine but by the time I'd opened the door it was raining again. Caught lots of water in my butts plus its cleaned the GH.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just to cheer you all up, the rain has arrived here too. By the time I'd rounded up all the garden tools and the dogs, it had stopped Don't think the water butts will have noticed!
                              Planted a bag of daffs and some flower plantlets that needed a home in the butterfly bed. Come on Butterflies, I'm nearly ready for you

Comment

• Right! just to check before I call it a day!

They are now posting "Full size" Gawd I'll sleep miles better tonight!
                                Attached Files
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X