No announcement yet.

Who's Ya Money On?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real surprises in the Germany game. Ukraine had their chances in the 1st half but Germany dominated the 2nd half........still don't think we have seen the best of them yet though.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Football?
      Really?
      When?
      Who's playing?

same answer as Nicos
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

And Rooney, is that the same one who was an film actor when I was a boy?
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
          And Rooney, is that the same one who was an film actor when I was a boy?
          He still is Rary.......................
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Well at least it's keeping the news crews happy!
            Last edited by Lumpy; 12-06-2016, 10:00 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Lumpy, you can say the same about religion but we don't discuss that here!

BM, which teams are playing next? I'd like to forecast (guess) the scores - because I'm totally clueless about football.
              Let's see who can guess the winners!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                How can something that is supposed to create pleasure cause so much violence?
                It's not the sport that creates the violence, it's the mindless idiots who have no interest in football.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  BM, which teams are playing next? I'd like to forecast (guess) the scores - because I'm totally clueless about football.
                  Let's see who can guess the winners!
                  Tomorrow:

Spain v Czech 2pm
                  ROI v Sweden 5pm
                  Belgium v Italy 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                    How can something that is supposed to create pleasure cause so much violence?
                    It doesn't but a very small percentage of people use it as an excuse.

I was at the England match in Marseille against Tunisia for the 1998 World Cup and the locals then caused quite a lot of bother, throwing bottles at fans just walking through the port area and down on the beach. It was reported as football violence but had nothing to do with football - speaking to a French guy later he said that it usually kicked off in that area at a weekend between different local factions but a major sporting event meant more people were out

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Tomorrow:

Spain v Czech 2pm = 2:1
                      ROI v Sweden 5pm = 1:0
                      Belgium v Italy 8pm = 1:1

Comment

There has been violence with football (actually a lot of sports)for many yrs. any town , any team , any week.
                        If you see it on the news ..it's on the news .
                        Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Tomorrow:

Spain v Czech 2pm = 2:1
                          ROI v Sweden 5pm = 1:0
                          Belgium v Italy 8pm = 1:1

No no no.... that can't be right. It'll be 2 - 0 to Sweden
                          https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

VC - I did not intend to cause any kind of offense or consernation.

I have changed my post. X
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

My predictions for tomorrow:

Spain v Czech 2pm = 2:0
                              ROI v Sweden 5pm = 1:1...........I'm sitting on the fence............
                              Belgium v Italy 8pm = 1:2
                              Last edited by Bigmallly; 12-06-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

What's your final result at the end ?
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X