No announcement yet.

Who's Ya Money On?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this our last chance ever to win it? Assuming we vote Brexit and they stop us from playing?
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Ooooh Brexit Hmmmmm let me think Errrrrrr ..... Uncle Bulgarius Womble Party
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Only if they've emigrated to Europe.
        Same as India
        Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by SaraJH View Post
          Okay, let's bring this back on track with a sensible comment.

England will win.
          That's not very sensible
          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Bal View Post
            That's not very sensible
            Come on, Woys boys will bring the trophy home surely....

Oh, sorry

Comment

whenever I ring anywhere...phone, bank whatever I seem to get India so they must be in euro.

Are we even it in ?
              Northern England.

Comment

Weve not been in a major tourney during my lifetime ( 52) so was overjoyed when we eventually got there and will be happy just seeing them involved.
                However, theres always hope of progression no ?

On this day in 1998 my good wife and i got hitched in Gibralter and watched the end of the Scotland v Brazil game in the hot tub at the hotel in Puerto de Pollensa

were off to Porthcawll later this morning with our kids and grandkids, roll on tomorrow and good luck to all the home nations and my wife if Wales win, or lose come to that

Actually, dont think it was Puerto, think it was just outside Magaluf, was a good holiday anyway .
                Last edited by jackarmy; 10-06-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                  On this day in 1998 my good wife and i got hitched in Gibralter and watched the end of the Scotland v Brazil game in the hot tub at the hotel in Puerto de Pollensa
                  We went to see the tournament in France for our honeymoon that year. Was brilliant (until we got knocked out). Don't get as excited for the Euros as for the World Cup but will still be watching (it's a great summer for sport the year ). At the moment I'm inclined to favour the French to win, suspect we'll be too weak in defence and am not totally convinced of some of the other squad choices - would have dropped Rooney for a start, past his best and doesn't fit with some of the other players.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Dunno really, I don't follow footy, my big hope for the matches is that they are not the target of terrorists, while I'm here & on the same subject, I think we should all give a big round of applause to the French for carrying on with the event after the problems earlier this year.
                    Last edited by bearded bloke; 10-06-2016, 08:18 AM.
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Well, assuming we can pick any team as long as they are actually playing, lol......after a lot of careful thought and intense analysing, I'm going to pick the winning team.

Comment

My heart always goes for England............trouble is my head then kicks in.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                          Is this our last chance ever to win it? Assuming we vote Brexit and they stop us from playing?
                          Well that's a plus if we vote leave not being in Eurovision I'm going for an outside team, I think I'm going ippy dippy for Iceland
                          sigpic

Comment

Ireland hopefully France probably

Great to see that all have qualified this time.......Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Wales and Scot....oh, hang on....
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know much about football, but I think Andorra will win by 5 wickets.
                              What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                              Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Great goal by Payet to win the opener...
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X