5.1 Surround Sound

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    I will NOT pretend i understand what your talking about,but good luck in sorting it out,and when you do,enjoy it.
    You and me both lottie!
    sigpic

Comment

Even though nobody has used the product in question, I've enjoyed the banter so don't worry Lumpy..................just don't do it again............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

^^^^He loves seeing us making monkies of ourselves
        Last edited by Greenleaves; 23-05-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

OK BM......................I promise I.........
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I could mention ohms here but I'm not certain that getting everyone to chant Buddhist mantra will help.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
            ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Well, mi little box arrived & it does the job.........would be better if programmes were broadcast in 5.1 but that's one for the future. It has 2 Toslink connectors on the front so just awaiting another Toslink cable & mini jack so I can link up the laptop when needed. I can hopefully test the 5.1 better from the lappy.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

No idea what you were trying to do but hope it works.
                Only know we have a smart tv, sound bar and sub woofer and it's loud ..and got it set up for us as OH cannot be bothered with all that
                Northern England.

Comment

I'm just replacing the soundbar with 5 speakers to get a true surround sound experience. Volume doesn't really come into it.

Comment

BM I am so glad that your woofles, squekies, buddah's and twerks are working.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      I'm just replacing the soundbar with 5 speakers to get a true surround sound experience. Volume doesn't really come into it.
                      We had that previous. The surround sound speakers failed eventually ...I'm sure yours won't though.
                      Northern England.

Comment

OH put a surround system sound system years ago and although loads of people said it was brilliant, I couldn't cope with it at all. Even at very low volume it seemed loud, suppose it was because it was all around. I never used it at all and tended to leave the room when he put it on as it just seemed to reverberate round my head. Was made up when it broke but am aware that I'm unusual in that regard.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

They're re brilliant for films
                          Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X