Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't fool/annoy me - I've got a doorbell

Comment

I will NOT pretend i understand what your talking about,but good luck in sorting it out,and when you do,enjoy it.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I will post whether it works or not.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
          Does that mean you can get a system with a super or hyper woofer?
          That would probably be a hyper-tweeter
          Do you really want your sound system to be posting silly comments on the Web?

Anyway BM - do you not think that this is pampering your plants too much. I've heard about playing music to them but getting them to watch Beechgrove Garden with surround sound is a tad too much.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

You can never spoil 'em enough Jay-ell.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I'm not that ofay on these multimedia devices. I got so wound up with with trying (and failing) to copy something off my PVR to watch on my tablet that I got rid of the PVR.

The one I built from scratch to replace it is working fine. The problem is that although it CAN record about a dozen channels at a time, there's rarely two channel on at the same time I'd like to watch.

Typical me, over engineering things based on potential future usage that never appears (I was hoping for more JD channels)

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
              ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
              ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I watch very little TV so what I do watch I want to get the best experience I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  I watch very little TV so what I do watch I want to get the best experience I can.
                  I know where you are coming from. I only have space for a sound bar (anything else would disturb my own personal demons and I like them where they are )

I'll come home from work (which can be 60 hours shift plus travel) and want to watch the two programs and listen to the two radio programmes in comfort.

I've given up for now having my PC dual screen as there isn't that much 4k stuff available and my home brew pvr can't output 4k resolution (yet)

Anyway I don't sit close enough to the screen to need 4k.

Currently looking to build my own tablet so that I can watch / listen to gardening stuff on the plot (ok I know that I already have a couple of fully functioning tablets - but sometime in the future I might want to integrate it into the irrigation system. You never know. Plan for expansion... Oh no here we go again )

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I aint got a clue what ours is, paid to get it installed but me and the speaker next to my chair have a love hate relationship, it loves making me jump and i hate watching films without it.
                    Last edited by Greenleaves; 23-05-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                      I aint got a clue what ours is, paid to get it installed but me and the speaker next to my chair have a love hate relationship, it loves making me jump and i hate watching films without it.
                      So it's doing it's job.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I know I said I would'nt but we had woofers and now we have tweeters.......so I could'nt help myself............

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I know I said I would'nt but we had woofers and now we have tweeters.......so I could'nt help myself............

Not too familiar with them, which one is a woofer?

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

When I have a problem hearing anything, wireless, record player or tv, I change the battery in my hearing aid, a lot easier than fiddling about with all those wires.
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I am SO sorry BM that I seem to have plunged your genuin post into the realm of Willy and the Choc Factory.

Hangs head, sticks out bottom lip and uses the insanity defense in her next game of chess.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Ė
                                I am SO sorry BM that I seem to have plunged your genuin post into the realm of Willy and the Choc Factory.

Hangs head, sticks out bottom lip and uses the insanity defense in her next game of chess.
                                Considering none of us really had an answer think of it this way.

It now has more replies than zero - you're showing BM that we're listening.

Even if we are then ignoring the question and having a lark.

But at least we listened.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X