Tribute Album!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dusty Springfield who deserved her place at the top of the A list

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Earth, Wind & Fire soul band founder Maurice White dies - BBC News

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

This held David Bowie off the #1 slot

Comment

Harry Nelsson ..

Comment

Gary Moore & BB King:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUaevnP1LLg
            Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 10:24 PM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

More Gary Moore ..........

Comment

Kirsty MacColl - Theres a guy works down the chip shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QccPUSTMriM

Comment

Comment

Although I have never heard of the band, they were far too young to die:

Viola Beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyP0DvEwrh8
                    Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 10:27 PM.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

For the 5th Beatle who we've just lost - his influence maybe (just maybe) made them into the band that everyone knows and loves today.

Anyway, one of my favourite tunes.

Edit : I'm making a right nonsense of this.

Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-03-2016, 10:41 PM. Reason: Magic !!
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I love you magic people
                        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

The Magic Power of the Pointy stick, Kelvin

Comment

Your pointy stick is my master.

'All hail the pointy stick - lead us to redemption'

Let's go for it - a new religion, based on growing your own stuff, set free from the shackles of the the supermarkets.

Let's be real and dismiss this nonsense about some fairy like nonsense about some guy living in the clouds.

Our real God is down and dirty in the ground - us vine members need to know our place, knee deep in horse muck and praying to the weather God, under the full force of the 'stick' if you have any tendency to venture from our new religion.

Comment

One more George Martin tribute: his arrangement of For No-One, performed on the Revolver album.

Paul sings it better on the album, though, in my opinion...

My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

^^^ I'm curious to know your thoughts on George Martin and the Beatles.

Some say that he and McCartney were the real 'movers and shakers' when it came to the 'creative force' behind their success from Sgt Peppers onwards.

Myself - I'm a Lennon/ Harrison man - their input to me meant everything.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X