• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynsey De Paul ......

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Lemmy Kilminster

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Frank Sinatra

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Nina Simone

Comment

Amy Winehouse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8
            Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 10:18 PM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Cilla Black:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsGTPXx0zmw
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 10:20 PM.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Davy Jones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKt07B3A6U
                Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 10:20 PM.

Comment

One that Flo & me chatted about a while ago, Crispian St Peters .........

Comment

Luther Vandross:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm4wAmsGyN0
                    Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Johnny Cash - please if anyone has not heard this have a listen......

Comment

Big Bad Barry ........

Comment

Sorry i do not know how to make the pictures big or how to do these large youtube links, might work you never know

Eva Cassidy, love sting but she did a better job at this song, better than anyone i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UVjjcOUJLE
                          I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

I love putting music on whilst pottering, in fact music is playing in the background now, just wish i could sing
                            I was humming around the house today and this is the first that came up when i put into youtube, pretty sure he will not be with us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOYzFKizikU

sigpic

Comment

Fat Larry ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                As we have sadly lost another Icon, I thought it would be fitting to start a tribute album to all those artists who are no longer with us but their music lives on, please feel free to add. I'll start with:

Love this song, if i was home alone, i would be singing at the top of my lungs......."Who wants to live forever" with my arms wide in the air. The OH has already put on his headphones

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X