Who Did We Lose In 2015?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ancee. Luvly to see you again
    Would your OH likes us to think up some new pizza toppings? I'm sure we can come up with something a bit different

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Hi Ancee. Luvly to see you again
      Would your OH likes us to think up some new pizza toppings? I'm sure we can come up with something a bit different
      What...............Like Fish 'n' Chips flavoured...................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the 'other' gardening forum that some folks have jumped ship to? Praps you'll have to tell me in code!
        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Do you really think we'll tell you Noosner? You might jump too

Comment

Have I missed something?
            Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Do you really think we'll tell you Noosner? You might jump too
              I wouldn't DREEEEEAM of jumping VC!!!
              My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

... and then there's those folk who JUST WON'T LEAVE!! She says, waving.

A lot of those previously mentioned are on FB. Binley's 'little enterprise' has taken off, and she is now very busy running a successful and expanding business. Still growing, jamming and preserving. Finedon Dandy is also busy with her crafty business.

HorticulturalHobbit is very busy, and DexterDogLancashire regularly posts on FB, as do PyreneesPlot, RustyLady, SarzWix and Two_Sheds, and even good old Auntie Mo, and several others from the Forum's earlier days - including some whose Vine names I can no longer even remember.

I haven't seen Feral on there for a while, though, but I don't spend much time on there either, to be fair. Beefy is still around, and still taking the most stunning scenic photographs and sharing them on FB for all the world to see - he really should be a professional photographer, in my opinion.

But, like I say, I may be too busy to post much nowadays, but I still pop in from time to time - usually to keep the seat warm in the rant thread!!
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 15-01-2016, 03:18 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Thanks for the peeps updates G4,good to hear they are they ok,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

How do you know who is who on fb though? I'm on fb but under my real name not my moniker on here!
                    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by ancee View Post
                      How do you know who is who on fb though? I'm on fb but under my real name not my moniker on here!
                      Same here - I think we may even be FB friends - I really can't remember. I still really dislike FB, although I love Twitter - but I don't use that much, either. I can quite understand why there are folk that miss other folk though. This place has become a real community.

As for 'the other' forum!? I don't know, or want to know lol. This is the only one, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, where's that rant thread got to...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

It's a closed group ancee, so you would need to be let in by an existing member, I lost interest in it a couple of years back & evicted myself
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I evicted myself too.

Comment

I've got a sneaky feeling I evicted myself very quickly too
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

I`m lost, there are too many evictions here, I`m away to find a simpler thread
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                                I`m lost, there are too many evictions here,

Don't worry bud, the self evictions have nothing to do with moths & wallets
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X