No announcement yet.

Who Did We Lose In 2015?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about Feral when seeing fires In Australia recently. I do hope she is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
      And, as NG says, promptly disappeared too. To be fair that place has an overactive wielder of a pointy stick.
      They must be very norty over there

People have all sorts of reasons for not posting, changes in circumstances, no longer interested etc. I've seen some of the aforementioned members browsing the Vine recently, but they don't post. Arpoet, for instance, although he jumped ship, is often searching the Vine. If you read this Roger, Happy New Year

Comment

Well if any of those posted missing do take a look in, I do hope they pop in to say hello and put our minds at ease. We have too much time to think horrible thoughts now the Gr is closed

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Also Chris and feral...
          They're both on FB - seem OK. I'm never surprised when Chris or Mikey turn up at the house for coffee, though I haven't seen either for a while.

Comment

Sewer Rat, Piglet Willie, The Dobbies, Dexter Dog Lanchashire, Redser, Frosty Freckle, Fineon Dandy, these are just some of the names off the top of my head without checking.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
              Wow VC, wouldnt I love to know who you were glad to see the back of.
              Its amazing the way people can form a bond,,, or not, with someone you have'nt met. ☺
              You don't want to know, Bramble As a Mod, you see another side to people and its not all sweetness and light
              All friends here now though

Comment

I Know for a fact that Dave (Sewer rat ) is ok. He is secretary of North of Scotland District Association of the NVS. It's a long long time since he was on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
                  Sewer Rat, Piglet Willie, The Dobbies, Dexter Dog Lanchashire, Redser, Frosty Freckle, Fineon Dandy, these are just some of the names off the top of my head without checking.
                  They've been gone years.....................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Frosty Freckle posted on Christmas Day and was on here a couple of days ago.

Comment

Orangepippin along with FB are a great loss of freely shared combined fruit tree knowledge
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Shen' he's not been on recently either GR wasn't the same without him
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

It was mentioned that pigllet willie has left but he has been on a few times recently. There are a few missing that i hope will remain so. There are a few missing who bloody well need to come back, I miss them.
                          Funnily enough a MOD sent me a private message asking if i was ok, because I had not been on line much!
                          But i chip in something nearly every day, perhaps I am getting bland, I need to be more controversial in 2016.
                          Last edited by Bill HH; 06-01-2016, 10:17 AM.
                          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            You don't want to know, Bramble As a Mod, you see another side to people and its not all sweetness and light
                            All friends here now though
                            I guess it was just me being nosey.☺

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Shen was on not so long ago too.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still here, but i don't post enough to be missed :-(

I miss reading quite a lot of the others that are missing posts too.

I still read everyday. My life is quite hectic, that i don't even feel like talking (which means typing to me too) at times.

I so want to get my garden in shape this year. I had a good growing year last year, but the place is a mess and the OH wont help with anything (a sore point and if i started on the minor rant thread, i'd probably take up about 3 - 4 pages :-) which i dont want to do. )

My Oh actually asked me to sit down one evening after he finished work and was having a drink in the very messy garden, because i was making him look lazy!! Grrrrrrrr

My two boys are now both at high school. My Autistic son started this year and i now have an extra 3 hours to myself in a day. I used to drop him off and pick him up from school, but now he gets a special bus to his very special school.
                                This is going to give me time to sort both inside and outside the house out.

I can visualise how every room will look with a good clear out and how the garden will look too.....MY Oh just sees mess!!, but will NOT help out with anything, he just moans.
                                He is a bit negative about everything at the minute, and while i am trying to be there for him, and the two boys, i need to think of me as well as it seems i do all the giving and dont get the same support when i need it.

Sorry i didnt want to rant.

I am looking forward to getting out in the garden again this year. I hope the spring and summer will be better weather than we had last year.
                                We are all due a really hot summer arent we?

Anyway, although i dont post much, i love this site and have learned so much over the years.

I'll try to pop on more often(i always say that) and hopefully if i can get the garden half decent looking, post some piccies of my veg garden.

Take care
                                Veggiemama
                                If someone has lost their smile, give them one of yours. :

Children seldom misquote you. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X