No announcement yet.

Who Did We Lose In 2015?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How strange............but in a lovely way. HotStuff rarely visits the vine but always remembers my birthday. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 06-01-2016, 09:43 AM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

It is the quite months, and people get very busy over winter, so we might see some people back. Keep an eye out in Spring

I won´t mention names but someone last year had their shed flooded and lost all their seeds and had no money to buy more, i sent free 50+ packs to them, i paid postage etc, never got a thank you, i sent a message to see if they even got them nada back. That is very annoying :roll eyes:
      I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

And very rude Lisa.................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Lisasbolt View Post
          It is the quite months, and people get very busy over winter, so we might see some people back. Keep an eye out in Spring

I won´t mention names but someone last year had their shed flooded and lost all their seeds and had no money to buy more, i sent free 50+ packs to them, i paid postage etc, never got a thank you, i sent a message to see if they even got them nada back. That is very annoying :roll eyes:
          I remember who you mean and they posted a general thank you to everyone who sent them seeds but, I agree, a PM would have been the decent thing to do. I'll PM you a link to their post. They haven't been back here since the flooding.

Comment

I sent seeds too. I did get a thank you but it would be nice to know how people get on with things the following season

Comment

Oh i did not see that, it makes it quite a bit better
              I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

I won´t mention names but someone last year had their shed flooded and lost all their seeds and had no money to buy more, i sent free 50+ packs to them, i paid postage etc, never got a thank you
                Thankfully those peeps are few and far between! I sent some to a grape that had similar troubles, she was over the moon and couldn't thank me enough - made my day

Comment

I miss samurailord and darcyvuqua's posts, and always enjoyed their vlogs too.

Comment

I miss VC, she rarely posts these days

You never know, the mention of names often brings people back...
                    Last edited by Tripmeup; 06-01-2016, 01:55 PM.
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WPG View Post
                      I miss samurailord and darcyvuqua's posts, and always enjoyed their vlogs too.
                      Me too! Samurailords videos and Darcy on the chilli threads

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        Shen' he's not been on recently either GR wasn't the same without him
                        That's funny, because, you know, I thought Shen had transmogrified into Rary. The way of posting is so very similar.....
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          I know life takes over & the Vines cogs keep on turning but was just thinking we seem to have lost quite a few members this year. Off the top of my head I can think of:
                          FB, Mikey, Chilli Grower, Noosner, CraftyMarie, Redthorn, Two_Sheds, RustyLady, Jeanied..............I'm sure there are more. Hope they are all keeping well.
                          I subscribe to Noosners blogs (hope I've remembered the right person). There's been a long gap, but she's just posted a new one (and it's really funny, she's a fabulous writer).

Hot bed of iniquity (or potatoes) - Reluctant Gardener Jan 2016 | Mandy Sutter - Writer

Comment

Originally posted by WPG View Post
                            I subscribe to Noosners blogs (hope I've remembered the right person). There's been a long gap, but she's just posted a new one (and it's really funny, she's a fabulous writer).

Hot bed of iniquity (or potatoes) - Reluctant Gardener Jan 2016 | Mandy Sutter - Writer
                            Yep! You got the right one! She posted this morning

Comment

Going off topic slightly -what about funny threads/posts from last year.

Jimmy's one about flowers being weeds was hilarious.

There was also one when Big Mallly got into a spat with another user, who started to call him Big Molly - again really funny.

Can anyone remember some others ?
                              Last edited by KevinM67; 09-01-2016, 01:53 PM.
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I don't remember those, Kelvin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X