Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put on the make up, squeeze into the underwear, don the wig and sing......
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b7EqQKAfIU
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• because his arch nemesis was Godric the Goblin King of.......
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Goblin King of do you mean eating things up fast, he must be very good if he can eat faster than this lot, for they gobble every thing they can...
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ............put in their pockets for later, when they think nobody's looking. Could have sworn there was a plate of porkypies on the bar when .................

Comment

• I would have preffered a big .......

Comment

• sausage..stuffed with...
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• sausage meat of course thought AP. No hoity toity food from the GR kitchen, which reminds me ............................

Comment

• ..who is in charge in the kitchen?...is there some thing burning???

....oh no cried...
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Snadge , who instinctively knew something was wrong...he'd been training for his Boxing Day New Year dip ...

Noooo...don't drop THOSE!!!!!....

Comment

• ..............meat balls or we'll have to eat nutty balls with VC and ............

Comment

• ...'The veg of the Day' option.....

Comment

• looks far to healthy, what's wrong with a good old fryup asked ......

Comment

• the chef who was bac(k)on the job after almost a year off. A cooked ......................

Comment

• ham with a honey glaze would look more appealing on the bar, anyone feeling "peckish" but not wanting to buy a slice could chew on .........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X