This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tap.........
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...alternatively nannysally has been taking the froth off some free beers if you prefer?

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ohhhhh fit a waste of guid ale lamented Ap. That gets my goat. But yer jist kidding aren't ye or .......

Comment

• does anyone need a trenslation? If so, Rary or Jay ....................

Comment

• can speak swaheli and dutch so.......
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• you'll still not understand them..Probably best to nod your head in agreement and slowly...
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• that should help!...and as she said that, Nannysally's OH came into the bar carrying his latest brew...

Comment

• yes indeed- it was his guest beer in the Gardeners Rest for the weekend and he was handing out free samples...next was....

Comment

• ..extra special brew...

Comment

• but, but,but, but (Gerrit?)

Comment

• but, but,but, butter is bet, bet, better than margarine stuttered AP, as he made a few rounds of ....
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ............golf look as difficult as pitch and putt.
                          Bramble looked horrified! Not Butter, Ap, you use a Putter for..............

Comment

• Putting of course said Trip as he drank the last of his pint and left to go do something he hadn't yet admitted to.....
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• .........but he needed Dutch Courage to do it. Must be rehearsing for..............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                .........but he needed Dutch Courage to do it. Must be rehearsing for..............
                                Opening a thread to allow people guess what it is he had committed to do and can't back out now, so he'll just have to

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X