X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a load of forgetful fellas you are
    Barmaid, give them whatever they want, but I'll just pay for the drinks

Comment

• You surely don't think we would take anything else, I don't fancy eating anything in here and is Jay not back yet, she could give us a bad name
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Ap yawned and stretched as he woke up in the cellar where he had crashed out last night. Upstairs he went and asked the barmaid to give everyone in the bar a drink for Xmas. He was a bit puzzled no one took a drink and toddled off home with his wad intact so that. .........
        Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 09-12-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• history was made and it was just a shame no one was there to see it because the shock of a free drink would have made the Grapes.....
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning all said Jay, sorry I didn't get back to you last night. Anyhoo I'm here now so who's for a drink?...oh wait, the bar's not open yet it's still too early so will catch you all later. With that she...
            sigpic

Comment

• went home without noticing rary sitting quietly in the corner, as he usualy does, and on seeing tthe both of them going out without leaving anything behind the bar for others to enjoy a drink, he thought those two will give all of us a bad name, people will think all us.........gardeners are miserable
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• moaners who complain at the lack of liquid pressies said Rary. In desparation he started chewing on a soggy beer mat whilst dreaming of a swimming pool filled with....
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Pink Ladies.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• and spotty doo dahs and.....

Comment

• what's that....spotty doodahs ,should we send for the quack,do they need putting in isolation or.......................
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ............just cover them up. Its a bit cold to be out in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot.............

Comment

• man kini.....do you know what they look like.....just laugh (sang to itsy bitsy etc)...

Comment

• & do a Bobby McFarren now we have all cheered up I think it's ...........
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hi BB, do you ever play good music, you know something with a good sound to it some thing the more mature customer's of the GR would like, folk like VC and AP in fact there are quite a number of older yins here I mean punk rock and the likes ah mind ma mother telling me about that. Now would you like a drink, if so get me a half of whisky

Comment

• Oi, rary, if you call me Mature again, it'll be round the back of the GR with the pointy stick time I have to agree with you about Ap - he's a great fan of Jimmy Shand and you can't get much more mature than that.
                                Would you like a drink? The tap water here is very pure, It comes straight from............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X