Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..........Rumba and lemonade...........or maybe..............

Comment

AP slurping the head off the top of his first glass of ......................

Comment

.suddenly the doors few open and in came lottie,dressed as a christmas tree complete with boubles and flashing lights,phew thaught i had missed the opening,as no time was set,hello all she says how are...................
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

...............my boubles looking in this outfit?
          Ap spluttered through the froth and ................

Comment

and as LD was a fully decked out C Tree AP was half expecting a horde of mad squirrels to appear from her......
            Last edited by Lumpy; 20-11-2015, 05:32 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

trunk,but he did get the fright of his life when he caught sight of.................
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

.............woodworm in her leg.
                My Dear Lottie, you need treatment for that before....................

Comment

You start to crumble.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

whoopee crumble wonder what fruits in it say's...................

Comment

Lisa, i am want apple crumble but who will make it..............
                      I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

.............the resident Chef makes a mean crumble but he won't be in till this evening so you'll have to make do with......................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

a pint of the black stuff mumbled AP whilst supping a glassful. There's more .............

Comment

blackcurrant juice behind the bar and a big box of blackcurrants I picked at the allotment especially for the chef's renowned crumble.
                            Yummmy, said Ap, I lurve R1bena, would anyone like a sip, a very small sip, because.........

Comment

.............I want to save some for the bottle of Rum I managed to snaffle from.................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

..........Tripmeup's secret cellar where he stashed all the leftovers from last year's GR. Apparently, he also stashed..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X