Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..speaking of desserts- any one fancy some of my rice puddn- it's just about ready....there are a selection of things to put with it- some of my home made jams or , better still....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• as it is with a sprinkle of nutmeg will do fine said LD,but i bet other will disagree,won't they....................
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        ..speaking of desserts- any one fancy some of my rice puddn- it's just about ready....there are a selection of things to put with it- some of my home made jams or , better still....
        more rice pudding said AP sagely . But why are we talking about puddings, the GR is a pub and shirley...........................
        Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 08-12-2015, 01:10 PM. Reason: had to screw fingers into right order

Comment

• ..one needs to eat something, somewhere,sometime what with all the free drinkies you and rary keep handing out?...having said that....

Comment

• liquid lunches are what's on the menu and..................

Comment

• so it's a good job this one is still pretty sloppy.
              Anyone got a thick straw asked....

Comment

• the pretty stable maid who wandered in looking ........................

Comment

• ..........for Ap as she'd heard the rumours about his........

Comment

• his large onions,and wondered about using some of them for the onion gravy,to acompany the hog roast that was being prepared by.............................
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Pinky and Perky Butcher (est 1843) for the....
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Are we having something to eat, or is that some of the ladies? washing I can smell? I know its not the laddies for we still have the same clothes on
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• and an other thing I would like to say, thereseems to be the idea going round that AP and myself are a bit miserable with money, we, well me anyway, are not, its just we, well me, dont like spending it
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Typical rary giving the Scots a bad name...I'll buy the next round...be back in a minute
                            sigpic

Comment

• I will waite

Comment

• well patience is a virtue and also a game of cards. I had come in intending to getthe drinks in but unfortunately I left my wallet at home. I must go look for Jay ...................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X