This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as a minor tangentisation,

a goodly number of years ago, we had a freebie weekend in Dublin courtesy of Guinness. It was a prize for compiling a limerick on St Patricks day in an Irish pub in Aberdeen. It was my luffly better half who was the poetess.

it went something like this

"while waiting for guinness to pour
    be sure to order one more
    when the first one is ready
    just drink it down steady
    and the next will be ready for sure"

Not certain that is the exact wording but it won us the flights and accommodation in the Doyle Skylawn Hotel and transport to and from the airport in a limo. Was a brill weekend including the limo being stopped by the Garda on the way back to the airport because it had no road tax.

Now, as you were

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
      Looks to me like your a member of the vine, so join in,especially if your a nuter like lots off us are

Oh I'm a nutter ok...really believe that blonde above is me!!
      sigpic

Comment

• If it was Jay, you wouldn't be on 'ere growing veg..................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oh BM that's really boosted my ego...not!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            If it was Jay, you wouldn't be on 'ere growing veg..................
            Nah, she'd be auditioning for the barmaid's job in the GR .

Comment

• She wouldn't need to audition..................job's yours lass................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Can we have a dishy barman this year please - you can have the usual barmaid, chaps

Comment

• after have a nose inside,where are the cleaners,it still a needs scrub up,before grubs up,oh thats on no 3 intit,most of the entertainment is for the lads,how about a little something fur the gals,any sugestions,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• As long as he can pour Guinness and put a shamrock on the head I'm not fussed. Oh and he'd better be able to serve cider and red wine as well. I've heard it will be in demand

Comment

• I am lead to believe our usual ladies will be attending.
                      Attached Files
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                        I am lead to believe our usual ladies will be attending.
                        bloomin ek,av been caught out
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                          I am lead to believe our usual ladies will be attending.
                          Hope so Potty.............I didn't know your surname was Fisher......

Attached Files

Comment

• Don't know about games but I am bring some good beer with me!!!

Summat VC might like
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 17-11-2014, 10:44 PM.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Going now before The lady herself comes with her pointy stick

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Acksherly, Potty, I was just thinking that bottle of beer is just what this little chicken could do with at the moment.............but didn't want to say so in case it was misinterpreted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X